What's new

MtBakerVapor.com Quality USA Made EJuice, Ships in 24 hours, Friendly CS

Come on Joe! Atleast dont copy and paste the answer :P

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Lols!!!

You couldn't cut and paste the answer to mine tho!! I use it in my Equality and Diversity training course.

Lols!!!

You couldn't cut and paste the answer to mine tho!! I use it in my Equality and Diversity training course.

No but I could catch you out ;)

When I am alive I do not speak. Anyone who wants to takes me captive and cuts off my head. They bite my bare body I do no harm to anyone unless they cut me first. Then I soon make them cry.

When I am alive I do not speak. Anyone who wants to takes me captive and cuts off my head. They bite my bare body I do no harm to anyone unless they cut me first. Then I soon make them cry.

Onion

I'm running out of ones I use in training courses. jamesthompson
I was abandoned by my mother and father. I wasn't yet breathing. A kind woman covered me with clothes, Kept me and looked after me, Cuddled me as close as if I had been her own child. Under that covering I grew and grew. I was unkind to my adopted brothers and sisters. This lovely woman fed me Until I was big enough to set out on my own. She had fewer of her own dear sons and daughters because she did so.

Last edited:
What came first the chicken or the egg?

I win, check and mate.

I win, check and mate.

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1430243194.580015.jpg

I win, check and mate.

Researchers found that the formation of egg shells relies on a protein found only in a chicken's ovaries. Therefore, an egg can exist only if it has been inside a chicken.

Back
Top Bottom