What's new

MtBakerVapor.com Quality USA Made EJuice, Ships in 24 hours, Friendly CS

Researchers found that the formation of egg shells relies on a protein found only in a chicken's ovaries. Therefore, an egg can exist only if it has been inside a chicken.

But who did the research? ;)

Could be the anti brigade

I reject your reality and substitute my own

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

i thought this theory had already been proven that the chicken came first as the egg can not exist with out the chicken?

Last edited:
Okay, who can stump me with a riddle? I'll give a 30ml to the first 5 people who ask a riddle I can't answer :)

There is a bridge that takes six minutes thirty-seven seconds to cross but every three minutes eighteen point five seconds a guard comes out of his sentry box and sends you back where you have come from. How do you cross the bridge?

Last edited:
A van driver whistles to a nurse on the street then swerves to miss a parked car and crashes into a young boy and his father who are walking to school.

The father dies at the scene.

The boy is transported to hospital and taken into surgery immediately.

The surgeon steps out of the operating room and says "I can't operate on this boy-he's my son"

How can the boy be the surgeons son?

Not bad, keep em coming

Answer: The surgeon is the boys mother.

Not bad, keep em coming

I'm grey and blue and green and white and when I'm too hot I'm out of site. I'm as hard rock but soft as snow, I'm almost everywhere you go

There is a bridge that takes six minutes thirty-seven seconds to cross but every three minutes eighteen point five seconds a guard comes out of his sentry box and sends you back where you have come from. How do you cross the bridge?

tell the guard you came from the other side.

I'm running out of ones I use in training courses. jamesthompson
I was abandoned by my mother and father. I wasn't yet breathing. A kind woman covered me with clothes, Kept me and looked after me, Cuddled me as close as if I had been her own child. Under that covering I grew and grew. I was unkind to my adopted brothers and sisters. This lovely woman fed me Until I was big enough to set out on my own. She had fewer of her own dear sons and daughters because she did so.
^^^
Not bad, keep em coming

I'm grey and blue and green and white and when I'm too hot I'm out of site. I'm as hard rock but soft as snow, I'm almost everywhere you go

^^^^^^^

Come on jamesthompson

I need some hawk sauce or Gwar Bloodbath

Back
Top Bottom