What's new

MTL R.D.A’s

RDA Caps

Last but not least we have to consider how the caps of an RDA are made.
A cap with a lot of angles will make the vapor bounce inside the atomizer jarring the flavor and exalting sour taste, excellent for the fruity ones.
Rounded cap instead will make the flavor bouquet flat giving at the different taste tone the same level; usually, those types of caps are the best for tasting new liquids and vaping tobacco.
The caps that are in the middle will exalt the sweet tastes, being perfect for dessert liquids.

Seems like a legit article........ I hate caps with angles that make the flavour jarring and sour. 😂

what a load of bollocks.

mmm...Im no sure about all this cap and chimney groove nonsense makes any real noticeable difference, I know folks say and think it does, "my fruits excel" with this or that chimney/cap, sounds like a money grab, swapping out caps and chimneys for this n that...ffs. it's vapour hitting steel at 45 watts.:)

that’s no how it works. a wee vortex forms itself in there. what’s actually happening in there is anybody’s guess, unless you are a scientist. but experience tells me a wee hole in the side is worth two in the bottom :)

Vapour rises from the bottom up....top and side ones go to all sorts of complex lengths to try to get the airflow to rise from the bottom up as much as possible. Im trying to educate you here, so listen tae yer Da :)

airflow.jpg

Last edited:
Vapour rises from the bottom up....top and side ones go to all sorts of complex lengths to try to get the airflow to rise from the bottom up as much as possible. Im trying to educate you here, so listen tae yer Da :)

View attachment 352537

don’t trust the chinese vendors who make pictures with wee blue and red arrows on them. it’s a load of pish.

this is all you need :)

1713196463526.png

RDA Caps

Last but not least we have to consider how the caps of an RDA are made.
A cap with a lot of angles will make the vapor bounce inside the atomizer jarring the flavor and exalting sour taste, excellent for the fruity ones.
Rounded cap instead will make the flavor bouquet flat giving at the different taste tone the same level; usually, those types of caps are the best for tasting new liquids and vaping tobacco.
The caps that are in the middle will exalt the sweet tastes, being perfect for dessert liquids.

Seems like a legit article........ I hate caps with angles that make the flavour jarring and sour. 😂

what a load of bollocks.

don’t encourage him. he’s away down a “science” rabbit hole. doing he’s own research :)

so, as I'm reading:
after buying the tank you DO NOT are taking the angle grinder and Dremal to reshape the cap to suit your taste?
Really?
Ppl are strange nowadays...

(just could not resist) :rotflmao:

so, as I'm reading:
after buying the tank you DO NOT are taking the angle grinder and Dremal to reshape the cap to suit your taste?
Really?

it is entirely a psychosomatic difference :)

so, as I'm reading:
Really?

I would bet that if they didn't tell folks which caps/chimneys were recommended for which flavours, folks wouldn't notice a difference.

Thankyou for your suggestions and lively debate.😂
Due to out of stock on anything I like I brought the SattQualm. Although it’s not what I would class as a true mtl and rather a quite airy one it will suit my needs. Very pocket friendly on a JV battery.
👌

Attachments

• D8794673-1AFB-4DC8-BE42-1713788BA728.jpeg
    D8794673-1AFB-4DC8-BE42-1713788BA728.jpeg
    108.6 KB · Views: 0
I suppose as I'm participating in the thread I should mention the RDAs I use. Vaponaute 'Le Concorde' (clones)

I'd not used them for ages, so I figured I'd coil one up.

1713273192200.jpeg

1713273225248.jpeg

I have 3, I don't use anything else... and yes they have Corolla tips.

1713273480853.jpeg

I suppose as I'm participating in the thread I should mention the RDAs I use. Vaponaute 'Le Concorde' (clones)

I'd not used them for ages, so I figured I'd coil one up.

View attachment 352575

View attachment 352576

I have 3, I don't use anything else... and yes they have Corolla tips.

View attachment 352577
Looks nice. Reviews say it vapes good too. Is it a yftk clone. That’s the only one I can find on Google.
£ 27 inc postage. Just not a fan of buying direct from china.🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom