What's new

my experice from the vaping guru

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have been fixing a few bugs with our new CRM system hence that there may have been a delay to your emails being replied to. We are a small business that has seen a 3000% fold in business and trying to best deal with our current resources. I'm not sure as to why your calls have been unanswered though as I have been on the phone all morning since 9 am without a break as well as a few of my colleagues. If you have a PayPal dispute you would have been refunded this morning by myself.
The wife had her money refunded yesterday and received a email saying she had sent no emails to the lying guru. I'll email geekvape directly and see if they can recommend a honest uk vendor to buy their product from

The wife had her money refunded yesterday and received a email saying she had sent no emails to the lying guru. I'll email geekvape directly and see if they can recommend a honest uk vendor to buy their product from
i am not disputing you may have had a frustrating experience but anytime @TheVapingGuru.co.uk has been asked a question on here he has answered very quickly, i have spoke to them on the phone directly myself, the first time i called there was no answer but they called me back within 5 minutes and were happy to explain their business model for a solid 5 mins, i would be careful about insulting vendors on your second post mate.

They have explained they have had a massive surge in business recently and as they have a certain level of resources and are trying their best to get through this period. On the products listed on the site, wasp nano rda & rdta it is clearly stated these would be shipped out mid october, the prices are very good, no shipping and i think many people on here would agree their communication is spot on.

I have no personal affiliation with @TheVapingGuru.co.uk but i think everyone deserves a fair chance and to call them out in such a way is a bit unfair, like i said its your second post and the forum is much more than a place to resolve issues with vendors.

I can assure you that we are honest vendors. So, in the good spirit of making reconciliations, if anyone can message me with any issues theyve had on an order and include their order number, we'll give you 20% off site wide. I hope this can make moves towards changing any negative perceptions of us

I can assure you that we are honest vendors. So, in the good spirit of making reconciliations, if anyone can message me with any issues theyve had on an order and include their order number, we'll give you 20% off site wide. I hope this can make moves towards changing any negative perceptions of us
excellent gesture there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom