What's new

my experice from the vaping guru

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can assure you that we are honest vendors. So, in the good spirit of making reconciliations, if anyone can message me with any issues theyve had on an order and include their order number, we'll give you 20% off site wide. I hope this can make moves towards changing any negative perceptions of us

Hi Ray,
I have been waiting for a Kylin that I ordered from you on the 8 Oct (601/081017/29) your website showed the item as stock and that delivery would be 3 to 5 days.
After sometime I emailed and left a msg on your site on 3 occasions without reply.
I telephoned and was told the Kylin would be dispatched to me on 23rd or 24th Oct but as yet tracking shows no more than 'processing'.
I ordered from your company because of price and delivery time but although I accept that problems occur I think it very poor practice that customers are not kept informed, also that items are shown as in stock when in fact they are not.
I trust that your issues regarding the delay are now under control and that I can expect delivery befor the end of the week.

The wife had her money refunded yesterday and received a email saying she had sent no emails to the lying guru. I'll email geekvape directly and see if they can recommend a honest uk vendor to buy their product from
Hi Ray,
I have been waiting for a Kylin that I ordered from you on the 8 Oct (601/081017/29) your website showed the item as stock and that delivery would be 3 to 5 days.
After sometime I emailed and left a msg on your site on 3 occasions without reply.
I telephoned and was told the Kylin would be dispatched to me on 23rd or 24th Oct but as yet tracking shows no more than 'processing'.
I ordered from your company because of price and delivery time but although I accept that problems occur I think it very poor practice that customers are not kept informed, also that items are shown as in stock when in fact they are not.
I trust that your issues regarding the delay are now under control and that I can expect delivery befor the end of the week.
Hi Rocky, Thanks for your reply my friend. I understand you spoke with Thor and was advised your order would be on the next shipment with our sincerest apologies for the delay. Unfortunately we cant make manufacturers work any faster than they already are (As much as we'd like to). You were offered a refund and declined. The initial offer of the next shipment still stands.

We value feedback from our customers even when its not so good, it allows us to plug holes we may not have otherwise fixed so for that I thank you. For your time, I extend the hand of reconciliation with 20% off site wide and a refund from your purchase

Hi Rocky, Thanks for your reply my friend. I understand you spoke with Thor and was advised your order would be on the next shipment with our sincerest apologies for the delay. Unfortunately we cant make manufacturers work any faster than they already are (As much as we'd like to). You were offered a refund and declined. The initial offer of the next shipment still stands.

We value feedback from our customers even when its not so good, it allows us to plug holes we may not have otherwise fixed so for that I thank you. For your time, I extend the hand of reconciliation with 20% off site wide and a refund from your purchase
Hello again Ray and thanks for a prompt response.
I am happy to leave my order with you and feel from your responses on this forum that the guru is making a genuine effort to be a reputable company.
I'm sure that keeping customers accurately informed goes a long way to maintaining a good business relationship, even though it's time consuming to do so.

Hello again Ray and thanks for a prompt response.
I am happy to leave my order with you and feel from your responses on this forum that the guru is making a genuine effort to be a reputable company.
I'm sure that keeping customers accurately informed goes a long way to maintaining a good business relationship, even though it's time consuming to do so.
Thanks Rocky, We'll do our best to do you proud. We really are trying to forge a new way, but are caught in a transition period from small company to big distributor! Rest assured, you'll receive that Kylin in the fastest possible time we can manage. Thank you for your messages, and in particular, your understanding. It really is appreciated. Have a great night my friend :)

Check the wasp nano thread was basically told have a refund because they don't like questions.

Not my type of vendor [emoji107]

Check the wasp nano thread was basically told have a refund because they don't like questions.

Not my type of vendor [emoji107]
Not at all. I'm happy to answer questions. I offered to chat with you by telephone call but you did bypass that option unfortunately. I always offer customers an option for a refund, after all, it is their money. We hold and protect all customers money until they safely receive their items, plus extra cover with our insurance.

Again, all the best for the future. [emoji4]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom