What's new

my experice from the vaping guru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not at all. I'm happy to answer questions. I offered to chat with you by telephone call but you did bypass that option unfortunately. I always offer customers an option for a refund, after all, it is their money. We hold and protect all customers money until they safely receive their items, plus extra cover with our insurance.

Again, all the best for the future. [emoji4]
To talk about what exactly?

This is getting boring your not delivering on your promises.

You claimed to have stock shipped which I'm sure hadn't been released.

I'll be up for the football at some point I'll pop in and have a chat mate this is bollox on a level I have never encountered n i have been vaping from the start.

Just be honest. Yo you ain't getting x till x of x.
Not all pre orders will be shipped Wednesday.

What you expecting?

I wish you all the best and as I say I'll pop in n see ya shop n maybe buy some shit you actually have physically in stock

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

To talk about what exactly?

This is getting boring your not delivering on your promises.

You claimed to have stock shipped which I'm sure hadn't been released.

I'll be up for the football at some point I'll pop in and have a chat mate this is bollox on a level I have never encountered n i have been vaping from the start.

Just be honest. Yo you ain't getting x till x of x.
Not all pre orders will be shipped Wednesday.

What you expecting?

I wish you all the best and as I say I'll pop in n see ya shop n maybe buy some shit you actually have physically in stock

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]
Ok. I'll post deposits stock tomorrow.

Ok. I'll post deposits stock tomorrow.
Whatever

Your not coming out of this in a great light no matter what the one person hitting like thinks.

We all know who that is.

Your a vendor that doesn't deliver.

You have to recover from that.

You get those unreleased sqwonks you said were shipped but havnt been released?

Still ain't answered that one.

Whatever

Your not coming out of this in a great light no matter what the one person hitting like thinks.

We all know who that is.

Your a vendor that doesn't deliver.

You have to recover from that.

You get those unreleased sqwonks you said were shipped but havnt been released?

Still ain't answered that one.
I am holding out hope that he is going to be true to his word and deliver out the wasp rda & rdta tomorrow as stated before
Like I said I have no personal affiliation with @TheVapingGuru.co.uk i have spoken with him once and he came across as very genuine and honest I believe he has had so much business coming in it's got on top of him and he is doing his best not to piss anyone off but Is being let down by suppliers
Is it annoying ? Yes
Do I think he is doing any of this on purpose ? No
I'm just trying to be very patient and see what happens tomorrow

Saying his stocks been sent.

Then a week later supplier saying nothing being released as it's all delayed.....

I'm out it's too much drama for a newish vendor on here for such a trivial thing.

Honesty.

Apparently if you phoned you got the truth.... Thanks for that mates [emoji106]

DJ whatever. Why don't you can tomorrow. I'm.akways happy to speak to anyone one of my customers. If me or my colleagues is because we are on the phone to other customers.

Now, as business is business, we get told dates of production and also dates of delivery. These change often as the nature that is business.

So, just to let you know some insider information... Stainless steel, gun metal and yellow kits are being shipped to us from our pick up source tomorrow, LCT. Also, if you use Ni80... Their may be a slight issue with certain production models under TC but we have yet to get full confirmation of this.

DJ whatever. Why don't you can tomorrow. I'm.akways happy to speak to anyone one of my customers. If me or my colleagues is because we are on the phone to other customers.

Now, as business is business, we get told dates of production and also dates of delivery. These change often as the nature that is business.

So, just to let you know some insider information... Stainless steel, gun metal and yellow kits are being shipped to us from our pick up source tomorrow, LCT. Also, if you use Ni80... Their may be a slight issue with certain production models under TC but we have yet to get full confirmation of this.
This the stuff ain't been released yet as it has been put back till November?

The stuff you had shipped before it was released?

If so I'll have one of each colour

Should just let this go n let me have the refund as iv found multiple contradictions id rather just bail on this madness n buy from someone I trust, doesn't talk down to customers and has stock.

Iv been in the vape game a long time and rarely try new vendors, I never will again because of YOU.

If I were you I'd post them 2900 wasp nanos tomorrow like promised [emoji106][emoji848]

Or prepare for toilet rep

aliens_ud_4l_dropship_by_smailmyfinger-d324539_1.jpg

clowns.jpg

Duncan-_Bannatyne.jpg

I struggle to understand why anyone would order from companies such as this, when its far simpler to order direct from Chinese sites yourself. Why the actual fuck would you bother? Have the likes of Vapenology and Eciwarehouse not pumped out enough bullshit to make the failings of this type of business clear?

To paraphrase Kevin Bacon in the popular (and cult classic) 1990s film Tremors:

"Be advised, however, that there are two more, repeat, two more motherhumpers." :D

Avoid like the plague.

This the stuff ain't been released yet as it has been put back till November?

The stuff you had shipped before it was released?

If so I'll have one of each colour

Should just let this go n let me have the refund as iv found multiple contradictions id rather just bail on this madness n buy from someone I trust, doesn't talk down to customers and has stock.

Iv been in the vape game a long time and rarely try new vendors, I never will again because of YOU.

If I were you I'd post them 2900 wasp nanos tomorrow like promised [emoji106][emoji848]

Or prepare for toilet rep
Noone is stopping you having the refund. You were offered one and turned it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom