What's new

My new pride'n'joy

P

Phrasing

Attention Modders and mod makers.

For some time I have had my eye on the limited edition stab wood aspire mixx.
For even longer I have been a fan of the original version.
Thanks to my lovely @PhilBox who bullied @SkyBlueJ into relinquishing his one, I now possess the one that i wanted.
It's a beautiful and functionally excellent mod but I would rather use it as my daily driver than have it sit on a shelf looking pretty.

What I want to know is, is there anyone who can replace the existing board for a dna60 and for good measure engrave my neeko rta tank section to match the battery tube I've installed?

20230215_104203.jpg

Congrats on your new toy @Phrasing, that really is a beauty. @SkyBlueJ and yourself would make a lovely couple. LOL. You really do have some good taste between you. Although I'm not sure what @PhilBox would have to say about it....

That said, you've got a special one in her, appreciate her everyday, you're a lucky man.

And @SkyBlueJ, learn to say no once in a while and hang on to some of your treasures. You really do spoil him!

LOL. @gary68 is never going to stop winding you up, he takes too much pleasure in it. He only lets me off the hook because he know's I'm sensitive and it distresses me.
Free tip: next time you're distressed go on YouTube and watch compilations of people falling over or getting attacked by goats. Never fails to put a smile on my face.

Back
Top Bottom