What's new

My 'Special' Box...

Raguri

Nutter!
Hi all,
Sorry for the lack of log on time recently, moved to uni, and uni life is killing me slowly...
BUT
I am selling one of the boxes to fund archery stuff...
So, for those of you who know it... It is the Black box I was using at Vapefest...
For those of you who don't know it:

It's a hammond 1590b with a 6000mah 65-130c Lipo cell inside running xt60s and a Mitec 12mm Switch with an FDV v5 and 3034 Mosfet directly mounted to the 510 negative terminal.
As a result, the voltage drop is bloody tiny, and it lasts for days... And will fire practically any build you can imagine without stressing the battery.
Since the mosfet is also compatible with 2s, you can also use it with a 2s pack! (4200mah Shorty Turnigy).

So, Price wise, I am unsure... I've been told £70+postage would be a good price, but obviously let me know if you have any offers as I need to get rid of this asap (Snapped my old bow limbs at a comp...)

Sam

Photos will be up later I promise. :')

Ps: For £85 I can also chuck in a copper quasar which actually looks pretty swish on top of it... And is perfect for flavour chasing over a weekend without charging.

PPS: Charger is NOT included as I still need it for my other box... (sorryy)

Last edited:
Only have the one photo right now as my phone's playing up with photobucket...
BUT
Here she is in all her simplistic glory:

IMG_20150827_133606_zpssium1xiy.jpg

Yet another price drop as I drunk bought arrows...
55 for mod. 70 with quasar...

could you maybe put up better pictures.?... itd probably help it sell if we could see whats on sale ...properly buddy

Back
Top Bottom