What's new

My 'Special' Box...

Can't believe this hasn't gone yet!

I can't either, and it's annoying the heck out of me as when I first built it, people were constantly asking if I was going to sell it.

Now I am, to fund wood, nobody is biting!

Is it too mad for people? Too scary? If so, grab life by the balls and realise this is a much MUCH safer way of running high power than 18650s...

Completely unrelated;
what type of archery kit are you looking for? I have two samick vision recurve kits sat in a cupboard gathering dust, one of which has never actually shot an arrow :D

Balls.
Unfortunately I've had to give up on archery for a while thanks to a pre-existing back condition I got through downhill mountain biking (Those fucking trees moved I swear!)
Which is annoying, as the vision is a lovely riser!!
So having to actually sell off a few bits of my own to pay for my physio as the NHS one is a load of shite :(.

Also, this is going on facebook as I type! :(

Wanted it to go to an ape, but needs must, and I want wood!

Balls.
Unfortunately I've had to give up on archery for a while thanks to a pre-existing back condition I got through downhill mountain biking (Those fucking trees moved I swear!)
Which is annoying, as the vision is a lovely riser!!
So having to actually sell off a few bits of my own to pay for my physio as the NHS one is a load of shite :(.

Also, this is going on facebook as I type! :(

Wanted it to go to an ape, but needs must, and I want wood!
Not having much luck dude at the moment are you....have a kiss from me ;) xxxx

Not having much luck dude at the moment are you....have a kiss from me ;) xxxx

A kiss from you, is the most heavenly thing of all ;)

Also, I did the unthinkable. I've killed the citizen. So much for "Will never need a battery!"
No. Instead, it just needs a new capacitor, which are c*nts to do, and expensive.
So I've bought a nice (Cheap) rotary chronograph as I've given up on the Citizen. Pile of wank.

A kiss from you, is the most heavenly thing of all ;)

Also, I did the unthinkable. I've killed the citizen. So much for "Will never need a battery!"
No. Instead, it just needs a new capacitor, which are c*nts to do, and expensive.
So I've bought a nice (Cheap) rotary chronograph as I've given up on the Citizen. Pile of wank.
Yep. ...price of shit! ! :D

Sod it, for tonight/tomorrow only.
Mod+All batteries+Charger = 65.
You couldn't even buy the parts for that.

Seriously, talk about cutting your own throat. If I had any money rags.....
I've found a DPM.
I desperately want a DPM
I have always wanted a DPM but they're rare as f*ck
Guys got it on hold for me till next Wednesday, but the sooner this is gone, the sooner I can get that and bask in it's wooden glory, and spend all my spare time (Of which there is a lot) rubbing linseed oil into it.

Plus, today has truly been a shit day. Found out the hard way that our new rescue dog had cocker rage after he decided to randomly run up and put his teeth straight through my right middle finger. Meaning MR. Rightie is out of action for a while

Back
Top Bottom