What's new

Nautilus bridge help

eliano

Postman
Have been using the nautilus prime mod for years , fits my needs working on site and been great using the 2s coils . But all my mods are goosed , can't buy them anymore it seems .
So have gone full circle back to aio Boro devices , having tried them years ago but hated the original Boro design so.moved them all on . Things have moved on gladly since my last ownership, newer style Boros are great , very similar to the prime ones I'd been using
Got a DNA sxk and the bm40 by mechvape , but in desperate need of nautilus bridges , they used to give them away as I remember with sxk and other clones , I had loads but can't find any or have given them away , binned etc, I've looked all over the net and struggling to find them anywhere. Can anyone help a man out . Many thanks

Also to add the bm40 is a great device , so small and pocket friendly, also a bargain £30

Last edited:
Have been using the nautilus prime mod for years , fits my needs working on site and been great using the 2s coils . But all my mods are goosed , can't buy them anymore it seems .
So have gone full circle back to aio Boro devices , having tried them years ago but hated the original Boro design so.moved them all on . Things have moved on gladly since my last ownership, newer style Boros are great , very similar to the prime ones I'd been using
Gor a DNA sxk and the bm40 by mechvape , but in desperate need of nautilus bridges , they used to give them away as I remember with sxk and other clones , I had loads but can't find any or have given them away , binned etc, I've looked all over the net and struggling to find them anywhere. Can anyone help a man out . Many thanks

Also to add the bm40 is a great device , so small and pocket friendly, also a bargain £30

Thanks , £20 for the clone one plus shipping is a bit steep. The BM mod is the same price !!!!!
Forgot to say I was on a budget 😕

Thanks , £20 for the clone one plus shipping is a bit steep. The BM mod is the same price !!!!!
Forgot to say I was on a budget 😕

It is what it is Im afraid, unless someone has one sitting in a drawer.

The Aspire Sunbox Boxx takes the Aspire coils - Ifovapes (formally I Fancy One) are currently oos but with a shipment due pretty soon. A steal at under a fiver.

I got my Nautilus coil adapters from shareAvape - decent price and fast shipping

The Aspire Sunbox Boxx takes the Aspire coils - Ifovapes (formally I Fancy One) are currently oos but with a shipment due pretty soon. A steal at under a fiver.

I got my Nautilus coil adapters from shareAvape - decent price and fast shipping
Thanks , I did see the sun box Boro but again as you say it's oos everywhere.
I just had a look on sharevape , they are like £2 !!!!! Amazing . I'm assuming they come from china ? The website can be trusted yes ? Cheers

Also to add , can the bung be removed from the sun box Boro ? You could with the prime ones , clip apart and pull out. Was a game changer haha

All the BoxxI have got (from IFO) were advertised at 2ml - not a single one actually had a bung 😊

I’ve used shareAvape on many occasions - Yes, they are in China but I’ve not had a single problem and shipping has been much quicker than they advertised. And, they take PayPal iirc - win-win if it all were to go Pete Tong.

All the BoxxI have got (from IFO) were advertised at 2ml - not a single one actually had a bung 😊

I’ve used shareAvape on many occasions - Yes, they are in China but I’ve not had a single problem and shipping has been much quicker than they advertised. And, they take PayPal iirc - win-win if it all were to go Pete Tong.
Hi again, I just ordered 3 nautilus bridges for the grand total of £11 shipped, good to have spares . Thank you very much for your help . I feel like I've found fast tech again , loved that site .(I am aware of 3f and Ali obviously, but pickings can be slim)

To update . My bridges came from shareavape in good time . Thanks for the heads up , got 3 for half the price of 1 on UK sites

Back
Top Bottom