What's new

Need help picking a mod

Even the Target Pro is of a similar vein spec wise, if you've got the Treebox on the way via Amazon id probably drop the other wood mod, that's 2/3 of the way to the target already!

That would leave you with the mod you've already got, the Treebox + the 2 from GB, 4 single battery 75W pocket sized mods.

Decisions decisions
True true. But seeing as this will be my LAST vape order on hardware for a log while as my baby is due in November , so after this month, it's money towards baby stuff in preparation. I have £70 for mods so got to pick wisely.

I love my single battery mods as I don't vape over 15w so yeah, they will all be similar but design is what I eye.

True true. But seeing as this will be my LAST vape order on hardware for a log while as my baby is due in November , so after this month, it's money towards baby stuff in preparation. I have £70 for mods so got to pick wisely.

I love my single battery mods as I don't vape over 15w so yeah, they will all be similar but design is what I eye.
Fair one, a baby will kill the vape budget for a while yet! Congratulations though, I tend to vape at higher wattages so your looking at kit outside of my comfort zone. However I do use a Treebox daily and just swap out the battery at the end of the working day or lunch if it's been stressful!

uploadfromtaptalk1469528353015.jpg

Thar she blows!

Fair one, a baby will kill the vape budget for a while yet! Congratulations though, I tend to vape at higher wattages so your looking at kit outside of my comfort zone. However I do use a Treebox daily and just swap out the battery at the end of the working day or lunch if it's been stressful!
Guess I'll keep the 3 mods in the basket and use them if ever my other two mods break down. Yep baby budget will end everything for me vape related. Will only have budget for juices with is what I should of been doing anyway.

I have the smy 75 because it was only £12 in the flash sale and how bad can it be. Very, very bad is the answer. Looks nice but wattage is all over the place and the TC is broken. I am told the SMY SDNA75 is damn near perfect though.

This may not be what ur thinking about buddy. But how about the mvp 3.0 pro? Its not exactly nimble but i used one for a good year at 12-15 watts everyday i work in landscaping aswell and dropped the bugger constantly. Only recently it died on me but seriously this mod was abused and virtually had no marks at all the battery lasts a good 2 days plus and is charged by usb.

Cheers guys. Learning curve. I won't be purchasing it then. Also I had the mvp pro. Well I decided to go ahead with the items in the basket. Paid £11 for delivery then PayPal adds anther tenner !!! I thought forget that! Not paying just under £80 for three mods when I can get 2 nice ones from the UK. So the search is back on.

Any good mods I can get from UK sellers?

I have the smy 75 because it was only £12 in the flash sale and how bad can it be. Very, very bad is the answer. Looks nice but wattage is all over the place and the TC is broken. I am told the SMY SDNA75 is damn near perfect though.

yeah, the wattage on the SMY75 is fooked. .... I burned out 3 nautilus coils the first day I got it before I figured out that it wasn't firing at the 10w I had it set at. It's a shame as it's lovely looking and well constructed. I don't think I've ever been so gutted and disappointed with a bit of vape gear.

SXK Zero mini is what you seek. :)

Back
Top Bottom