What's new

nemesis on ft :O

Before this gets out of hand as we are all friends here, Todd cleaned the illuminati with an ultra sonic cleaner there is a tiny blemish on the top section which unless you look hard enough you would miss, Todd was totally transparent when he sold it to the buyer as was the buyer who sold it to me and as I was when I listed the item for sale, as with all sales items should be advertised accurately of which everyone has.

As you can tell from the pictures I posted you can not see the mark without hard studying, but when selling any item you have to be honest with its description and origin of which I was the previous owner was and Todd was.

So best to move along and get back on with the original thread.

As for the illuminati I am keeping it as the more I look at it the more I love it so decided I can not part with it.

Before this gets out of hand as we are all friends here, Todd cleaned the illuminati with an ultra sonic cleaner there is a tiny blemish on the top section which unless you look hard enough you would miss, Todd was totally transparent when he sold it to the buyer as was the buyer who sold it to me and as I was when I listed the item for sale, as with all sales items should be advertised accurately of which everyone has.

As you can tell from the pictures I posted you can not see the mark without hard studying, but when selling any item you have to be honest with its description and origin of which I was the previous owner was and Todd was.

So best to move along and get back on with the original thread.

As for the illuminati I am keeping it as the more I look at it the more I love it so decided I can not part with it.

For Sale,

2000 Ford Focus Zetec in metallic blue, 68k miles, 11 months MOT and 5 months tax. I have had a small bump, but damage should polish out........

car.jpg

Totally agree....honesty pays :lol1:

and the one time it actually matters and you miss it :P

but yeah @Markfletcher007 , i was only messing around :)

Well I am emotionally fragile at the moment it's that time of the month, when I got paid last week and spent all my money on vaping stuff and I have to wait another 3 weeks for pay day so I can order some more vaping stuff!!

Well I am emotionally fragile at the moment it's that time of the month, when I got paid last week and spent all my money on vaping stuff and I have to wait another 3 weeks for pay day so I can order some more vaping stuff!!

id suggest buying yourself a glass cabinet to keep your illuminati in . something like that would be wasted on me as id be scared shitless to use it.

Always wanted a nemesis.
Back to college soon, so all my money's going on train fairs.
If people want me, i'll be on a street corner trying to get 50p each time.

Always wanted a nemesis.
Back to college soon, so all my money's going on train fairs.
If people want me, i'll be on a street corner trying to get 50p each time.

i was about to make a joke about you having a nice package on its way that could help you on the street corners.

but then i realised it was a package im giving you and i didnt want to be used as part of this vile scheme to make money :P
should be with you tuesday btw.

i was about to make a joke about you having a nice package on its way that could help you on the street corners.

but then i realised it was a package im giving you and i didnt want to be used as part of this vile scheme to make money :P
should be with you tuesday btw.

I'm more than happy to use other peoples packages instead of mine, means I'm not at risk of catching anything then! No idea what your misses would say though...
And awesome! Fingers crossed someone'll be at home D:

And, I've decided... As soon as I get the money my gran owes me, I'm getting this...

I'm more than happy to use other peoples packages instead of mine, means I'm not at risk of catching anything then! No idea what your misses would say though...
And awesome! Fingers crossed someone'll be at home D:

And, I've decided... As soon as I get the money my gran owes me, I'm getting this...

no , when you get your grans money , your buying me a hana mod.

Back
Top Bottom