What's new

nemesis on ft :O

nah ,the newer ones might have it , but as far as i can tell its from the 69 mod.

Ah that's OK I'll be sanding it off the bottom anyway, had to with my chi because my ocd wouldn't let my stand it on the engraving so it had to go hehe :eek::D

Ah that's OK I'll be sanding it off the bottom anyway, had to with my chi because my ocd wouldn't let my stand it on the engraving so it had to go hehe :eek::D

haha!! thats brilliant ! how is that chi you clone btw? was it the hcigar one you posted a thread about a while back?

y dont u and darth swaps buttons?
send him the one with engraving, and he can send you the one without

Just had a look on the nemesis site (sorry can't spell antoxxxdh):D and they have it on the bottom, was it new when you got it

how much did it set you back? does it look as good as the promo shots? which were sodding gorgeous i hasten to add.

Got it from aka in the states, ended up costing a small fortune after tax etc, don't regret it though as I know its a hcigar for sure :)

What if this is a Fastech clone of the Hcigar clone of the Atmomixani original? Nemiception!

Back
Top Bottom