What's new

nemesis on ft :O

That's the kiddie.

So straight forward you wonder why no one has done it?

Because this industry was never supposed to explode... it was supposed to be gradual. And because some people are tight asses :D

well I think if they can register and protect themselves then its about time they did or what happens happens, if I were a mod maker id certainly protect my work or at least do my best to

As said it looks a nice copy............... be interested to see what people think of it

See I knew the fasttech threads would continue, there's nothing that can stop them mwhahaha :D

LOL same convo happening on Vapers Unite FB group page :P theyre calling for the thread to be deleted over there

f**k me , what have i done !

i was expecting someone to tell me simply straight up , yes its illegal , or no its legal as they have trademarked it in china or w.e

and then someone call me an idiot for wanting to buy this purely to put the button on my legit nemesis.

oh well.

f**k me , what have i done !

i was expecting someone to tell me simply straight up , yes its illegal , or no its legal as they have trademarked it in china or w.e

and then someone call me an idiot for wanting to buy this purely to put the button on my legit nemesis.

oh well.

Why what's up with you're nem button?

Back
Top Bottom