What's new

New App - Testers Wanted

Wow, looks amazing @VaporSuite! Wish I could help with the testing, but I don't think my skills are advanced enough to be any use [emoji53]

Not sure what phones these guys have, but @crunchynut, @scrumpox, @mattyk2010 and @smut might be able to help out, or at least know others who could...good luck, looking forward to the launch [emoji106]

It's a great Idea and I wish you well with this venture. I guess I could be useful with my vaping, business analysis and software testing experience, I also have some free time to do this pretty thoroughly. All this information I already have to hand on my own spreadsheet, with 3 years of data in it.

I can't help you though because I don't use Android. Sorry.

It's a great Idea and I wish you well with this venture. I guess I could be useful with my vaping, business analysis and software testing experience, I also have some free time to do this pretty thoroughly. All this information I already have to hand on my own spreadsheet, with 3 years of data in it.

I can't help you though because I don't use Android. Sorry.
Lmfao, how anti-climatic

As a (serious) vaper, and DIY enthusiast I’ve been searching for apps that can do what I want to (do it well and do it easily), but I have not been able to get anything that fully meets my needs… So, I started to do my stuff in Excel. This soon evolved to an Access database. But being stuck to a computer is a problem, so I started to develop bits and pieces in Apps for my smartphone. I have now compiled all the different pieces into a single app – VaporSuite.

My goal is to have the ULTIMATE tools for DIY coil-builders and juice-makers, as well as help vapors to keep track of their consumables and vaping expenses.

The app is just about ready for testing. I am just busy with some final cleanup and my own vigorous testing, but it should be ready for external testing in a couple of days. I am looking for people that will be willing to help me with beta testing.

My requirements for beta testers are:
  • Have an Android Smartphone (version is not important).
  • Regularly design and make your own coils.
  • Design your own recipes and make your own juice. (Doesn’t have to do both coils and juice, but it will be beneficial.)
  • Will do vigorous testing and report back on any crashes, funnies and questionable results.
  • Give feedback on what they like and don’t like, and suggestions for improvements.
  • Willing to sign a non-disclosure agreement – valid until the app is released publicly.
Anyone interested in (or willing to do) testing can contact me here via pm. Please give a bit of information about yourself and why you would be a suitable beta tester. I will send you a questionnaire and make a final decision in a couple of days.

In the next couple of posts, I will give a short description of the app, the different modules, and some of the features.
I'd love to give it a go m8. I can't do anything for 10 days as on my holidays but willing to test it when back.

Cheers

Gaz

Oh I would love to give this a go, currently have a few vaping apps installed,

vape tool pro,
POTV ejuicecalc,
ejuice calculator,
ejuicecalc,
liqcalc,
Vape geek

Back
Top Bottom