What's new

New MTL set up

I don't really see why not, it would fit in anything that takes a nautilus coil. .. unless there's something I'm not thinking about.
It might not fit - you couldn't use those aftermarket Nautilus RBA decks with the cage tanks, only the glass tanks .... if I remember rightly?

It might not fit - you couldn't use those aftermarket Nautilus RBA decks with the cage tanks, only the glass tanks .... if I remember rightly?

Do you remember why?

I can't see what difference it would make.

We need to get somebody to try this out, I feel.

You can if you like, there no way I'm taking a convenient pod style system and turning into the most annoying and awkward RTA ever designed, it's an exercise in madness. :D

I’m sure I’d get on ok with the little rta insert. But I was angling at somebody who already has both trying it, to save me buying the necessary bits just to find out it doesn’t work. :D

You can if you like, there no way I'm taking a convenient pod style system and turning into the most annoying and awkward RTA ever designed, it's an exercise in madness. :D
It made a difference to the height - same reason they started sending out different big washers for the top of the tank ..... I think.

Bloody hell ..... that takes me back ..... that was the first actual RBA I ever built!!!! :D

I’m sure I’d get on ok with the little rta insert. But I was angling at somebody who already has both trying it, to save me buying the necessary bits just to find out it doesn’t work. :D
If you're very, very good ... I might send you one .... :P

It made a difference to the height - same reason they started sending out different big washers for the top of the tank ..... I think.

Bloody hell ..... that takes me back ..... that was the first actual RBA I ever built!!!! :D

Gotcha, it might be that only effects the one that you sent me and not the other 'Kabuki' one I have, I honestly don't know because I've only ever got it coiled, wicked and working once. I'm getting heart palpitations just thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom