What's new

New Profile incoming

just joined the group, seems quite a few are having issues with getting the wicking right, having said that some of the photos of the wicking attempts look perverted :hmm:

Oi mr Mutant you having a pop at some of my wicking attempts :P

316958748_6148725121807399_2761760910428416804_n.jpg
316292977_6148725288474049_4569299684074531163_n.jpg
Today i decided to stick a big ole coil in the Profile X single coil mode the difference is like night & day way much better than mesh strip, so far ive gone through one tank & to me its good the other thing i did was like @tolis626 & changed the driptip for the kylin M one again much better, right my thoughts on this tank would i buy another sadly not its good but nowhere near as good as the RDTA, the Unity dont get me wrong is good but putting wick in it & then filling it with out getting smothered in eliquid is a real pita it leaks more from the airflow than an incontinent oap ;)

View attachment 299646 View attachment 299647 Today i decided to stick a big ole coil in the Profile X single coil mode the difference is like night & day way much better than mesh strip, so far ive gone through one tank & to me its good the other thing i did was like @tolis626 & changed the driptip for the kylin M one again much better, right my thoughts on this tank would i buy another sadly not its good but nowhere near as good as the RDTA, the Unity dont get me wrong is good but putting wick in it & then filling it with out getting smothered in eliquid is a real pita it leaks more from the airflow than an incontinent oap ;)

It does look good though. Shame it's such an arse to build on

That's it decided then... sticking to my leak and dry-hit-free Unitys. More money to spend on boro stuff :D

So, it seems reviews are starting to show up. First one I've seen was today from Mermicon, a Greek vaping Youtuber. He's happy with the RTA so far, except he, like me, hates the low profile drip tip. However, he uses the thing on a single 21700 mod (a good one, at least, the Hyperion from Lost Vape) and at 64W. I don't have any problems at that wattage on my Grus either, but it's not hitting like on my Thelema or Gen, nor are the watts enough for me on these mesh strips. If I get anything from his review, it's that reviewers are gonna use lower wattages and everything will seem fine, so don't hold your collective breath that there's gonna be a backlash against Wotofo or anything.

Here is the review for anyone who wants to check it out. It's in Greek, of course, so keep that in mind.

I dont understand the need for higher wattage, is it a heat thing, because to me higher wattages with mesh dont add to the flavour. With the exception of the SC Ragner (60-65w) and the Titan (cant quite remember but not more than 85 watts) I resolutely vape between 38-43watts,depending on the mod, admittedly usually the Unity, but includes the Profile M, Doom X, Siegfried and Kylin M.

That's it decided then... sticking to my leak and dry-hit-free Unitys. More money to spend on boro stuff :D

you really dodged a bullet not getting one of these mate, with its dog shit so im just using mine now with single & its alot better...

I dont understand the need for higher wattage, is it a heat thing, because to me higher wattages with mesh dont add to the flavour. With the exception of the SC Ragner (60-65w) and the Titan (cant quite remember but not more than 85 watts) I resolutely vape between 38-43watts,depending on the mod, admittedly usually the Unity, but includes the Profile M, Doom X, Siegfried and Kylin M.
Me too. Always have my mesh at 50 watts and I don't get any better flavour from turning it up

Back
Top Bottom