What's new

New Profile incoming

I don't know if I'll go trimming the Wotofo strips, but I had a similar thought about this thing. I have a couple of spools of mesh from Vandy Vape, one SS (very fine mesh) and one A1 (rather like the Extreme strips from Wotofo). I wanna try making a few pieces that are shorter and wider than the Wotofo ones, just as wide as the clamps (makes it easier to sit perfectly in there, plus you get more surface area). Maybe having less cotton and less of a dome in the mesh will help. I'll make sure to post about it when I do try it.

As for now, my hopes of having an alternative to my Blotto Max are squashed. Nothing can beat that thing for me. It's got the perfect balance for me. The draw is as tight as I want at full open (OG Blotto was a tad tighter than I wanted), the vape is always saturated and thick, the flavor is immense and, unlike the original one, it doesn't leak. I was experimenting with it when I got it, and I got it to leak two times. One was when I intentionally put too little cotton and raked it too much, but even then it wouldn't pour out like the original, it would just sweat from the airflow holes. The other was when I replaced a broken bubble glass and one side of the cotton was completely out of its channel, just hanging there. Seriously, this thing is amazing and I won't stop praising it every chance I get. The only thing that could maybe rival its performance was the Profile RDTA, but that came with its own set of problems, as one can imagine. So I was hoping that the X would be that in a tank form factor. So far I was wrong. Shame.

Yeah I mostly use the mesh 200 now, just bare in mind when you trim the length you drop the ohms and it comes out pretty low anyway so you then might want to trim the width as well to increase them.

Glad to hear yours is going well Lisa :)

Yeah I mostly use the mesh 200 now, just bare in mind when you trim the length you drop the ohms and it comes out pretty low anyway so you then might want to trim the width as well to increase them.
Glad to hear yours is going well Lisa :)

Thanks. The air flow ring is really loose though. Was thinking of trying to make it tighter by putting an o ring in

Thanks. The air flow ring is really loose though. Was thinking of trying to make it tighter by putting an o ring in
There's 2 O rings already fitted, mine is ok not too tight or loose. Try O rings from the spares bag.

Back
Top Bottom