What's new

New Profile incoming

Ah bollox. My wake big foot is dead and my profile X won't come off the 510

Attachments

• IMG_20221130_191123.jpg
    IMG_20221130_191123.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
Ok, this is getting ridiculous. Earlier today, I wanted to refill both my Blotto Max and the Profile X. Pumpkin cookie goes in the Blotto, coffee butter cookie goes in the Profile. The Blotto had a bit of juice left, so I refilled the Profile first. After a while I went to refill the Blotto too, only to realize that I had mixed up the bottles and refilled the Profile with the wrong juice. I'm vaping the thing and I can't tell the difference. It's just THAT flavorless. I don't know what else to do with other than chuck it in a drawer and never speak about it again.

I've give up on mine too. Back to my supreme v3 and my profile RDTA but for different reasons
Ok, this is getting ridiculous. Earlier today, I wanted to refill both my Blotto Max and the Profile X. Pumpkin cookie goes in the Blotto, coffee butter cookie goes in the Profile. The Blotto had a bit of juice left, so I refilled the Profile first. After a while I went to refill the Blotto too, only to realize that I had mixed up the bottles and refilled the Profile with the wrong juice. I'm vaping the thing and I can't tell the difference. It's just THAT flavorless. I don't know what else to do with other than chuck it in a drawer and never speak about it again.

So... I decided to give this thing one last chance. I washed it, installed a fresh new mesh strip (although the previous one had barely 40-50ml through it) and wicked it. This time I went with the Profile RDTA method, and I cut at a very slight angle, with the top of the cotton wick longer than the bottom by a smidge, and I raked it like my life depended on it. It's... Passable. At least better than before, when I was getting truly no flavor at all. Now there's some. Not great, not a lot, but there's something with taste in my vape. Still a terrible experience. Even at 70W, barely any flavor (again, before anyone asks, I started from 50W with the airflow wide open and worked my way up progressively, I didn't go straight to 70W). I feel betrayed.

So... I decided to give this thing one last chance. I washed it, installed a fresh new mesh strip (although the previous one had barely 40-50ml through it) and wicked it. This time I went with the Profile RDTA method, and I cut at a very slight angle, with the top of the cotton wick longer than the bottom by a smidge, and I raked it like my life depended on it. It's... Passable. At least better than before, when I was getting truly no flavor at all. Now there's some. Not great, not a lot, but there's something with taste in my vape. Still a terrible experience. Even at 70W, barely any flavor (again, before anyone asks, I started from 50W with the airflow wide open and worked my way up progressively, I didn't go straight to 70W). I feel betrayed.
Try at 50 and just have 6 dots open. I found that the best. Again not great but was ok

Try at 50 and just have 6 dots open. I found that the best. Again not great but was ok
I know how you feel I've officially retired mine & gone back to my kylin M pros same liquid I had in the x but the kylin I can taste it, shame as really wanted to like the x.

I know how you feel I've officially retired mine & gone back to my kylin M pros same liquid I had in the x but the kylin I can taste it, shame as really wanted to like the x.
Yeah it looks cool but not great performance. I'll try get the bloody 510 from my dead mod over the weekend and see if I can try something different. The mesh spool I'll cut a little longer and see if lifting it a little higher makes a difference. Probably double the amount of cotton lol

Ooh a few hours in the freezer and I managed to get the 510 plate off the bottom of the Profile X and now thinking of using the plate to make a cool tank stand lol

Back
Top Bottom