What's new

New Steam Crave Mini Robot MTL RTA

Ok, so, back 2 the tank, it uses dual 1.6 pins, so thats a 3.2 air pin essentially, so it wouldnt be too tight, right? and i like the top down airflow, n it would look good on the 6 month old paradox i finally got around to unboxing, lol

View attachment 251121
It would get diffused somewhat so it wouldn't feel like a 3.2mm draw. Included, there are also 1.2mm pins, 0.8mm pins and a blind pin to make it single airflow also.

Fair. But that'a a low bar ;)
Valid point, to be fair though, it might look better on a device instead of on it's own. I think the tube setup they are releasing alongside it looks pretty good too, almost like a retro starter pen kit.

When u use the 1.6 mm pin...u use 2 at once right, so its technically a 3.2 mm airflow?

I don't think you just double the value to get the overall airfow.

On the KHWMods website they list the following for their airflow inserts for the Dvarw :

2×0,8=1,13mm

2×1,2=1,7mm

2×1,5=2,12mm

So 2x1.6mm pins will be, roughly, equivalent to a 2.25mm airflow hole?

Hopefully someone will chip in and explain how & why properly :)

I really dont mind the look of this tbh

ill be interested to try it

I've never understood the need for high capacity MTL tanks either. If I have to refill at all
I don't think you just double the value to get the overall airfow.

On the KHWMods website they list the following for their airflow inserts for the Dvarw :

2×0,8=1,13mm

2×1,2=1,7mm

2×1,5=2,12mm

So 2x1.6mm pins will be, roughly, equivalent to a 2.25mm airflow hole?

Hopefully someone will chip in and explain how & why properly :)

If you place 2 cups with a 3" dimeter on a 6" plate there will be a lot of space left on each side of the plate. 2 3" circles won't cover the same area as a 6" circle. There is a mathematical explanation but I can't do it. Sums are hard.

I've never understood the need for high capacity MTL tanks either. If I have to refill at all

If you place 2 cups with a 3" dimeter on a 6" plate there will be a lot of space left on each side of the plate. 2 3" circles won't cover the same area as a 6" circle. There is a mathematical explanation but I can't do it. Sums are hard.
Yeah, thats where i dropped calculus too, lol

I follow what u r getting at tho. The pin on the ether was 2.5 i think tho, so 2.25 sounds close enough

I really like this too, it looks like the pins are long enough that the airflow should hit the coil just fine. Plus it looks neet

I dont know tho, i had higher hopes for the aromizer, but it was kinda a letdown, so ill wait till someone else buys one n says good or bad

you need to work out the area. πr2. so a 3.2 hole would have an area of

(1.6 x 3.14)2 = 8.04 mm2

a 1.6 hole would be

(0.8 x 3.14)2 = 2.01 mm2

if we multiply this by 2, we get 4.02, so we see that two smaller holes whose combined circumference equals that of a larger hole provides only half of the area of the larger hole.

you need to work out the area. πr2. so a 3.2 hole would have an area of

(1.6 x 3.14)2 = 8.04 mm2

a 1.6 hole would be

(0.8 x 3.14)2 = 2.01 mm2

if we multiply this by 2, we get 4.02, so we see that two smaller holes whose combined circumference equals that of a larger hole provides only half of the area of the larger hole.
You r speaking english right?

Nah, i do get the pi R squared for the area, which equals the combined hole size, the rest u totally lost me, lol

Edit- oh wait...i just got it, ok, i follow u now

You r speaking english right?

Nah, i do get the pi R squared for the area, which equals the combined hole size, the rest u totally lost me, lol

Edit- oh wait...i just got it, ok, i follow u now

the rest is just showing how you work out πr2 for the holes we are talking about. :)

Back
Top Bottom