What's new

New to squonking - b/f rda suggestions please

Let me know how the serpent is...I do like wotofo tanks but haven’t tried this rda version
I reviewed the Serpent - it's been a bitch to wick and very unforgiving despite it's deceivingly simple looking wick ports, got a Wasp Nano RTA and that's superb, but neither are BF.

As @BULLDOG1964 says the Drop Solo is a fantastic RDA, I have 2 of them sat proudly on my Therions, easy to build, hard to leak and great flavour, they should also suit the Feedlink nicely.

I reviewed the Serpent - it's been a bitch to wick and very unforgiving despite it's deceivingly simple looking wick ports, got a Wasp Nano RTA and that's superb, but neither are BF.

As @BULLDOG1964 says the Drop Solo is a fantastic RDA, I have 2 of them sat proudly on my Therions, easy to build, hard to leak and great flavour, they should also suit the Feedlink nicely.
Thanks. I didn't find the Serpent BF too much trouble TBH, but the Drop Solo is very much next on my to-buy list.

Thanks. I didn't find the Serpent BF too much trouble TBH, but the Drop Solo is very much next on my to-buy list.
Interesting, I had the pre production version, all looks the same, can you tell me the leg length on the plastic coil jig? I have a feeling mines too high using the metal rod I was supplied.

But the Drop Solo is on another level, it should have had another name as it's not like the dual coil drop, lower deck and shorter wicking.

Interesting, I had the pre production version, all looks the same, can you tell me the leg length on the plastic coil jig? I have a feeling mines too high using the metal rod I was supplied.

But the Drop Solo is on another level, it should have had another name as it's not like the dual coil drop, lower deck and shorter wicking.
We may be at cross-purposes here. Are you refering to the Serpent Elevate? The Serpent BF looks like this:
WOTOFO_SERPENT_BF_RDA_8_400x400_crop_center@2x.jpg

galaxy mtl rda if you are on a budget.there are plenty of others but not so budget friendly,parvum,baby nipple,apollo by leo,creek with the mtl kit,gus Le papillon..

Back
Top Bottom