What's new

Newbie with questions (don't we all?)

really, thats intersting to hear.
just shows how coils and tanks are changing.

yeah, they are for sure.

Apparently they are hoping to be bringing out SS coils for the zenith soon so it's compatible with the DNA replay thing too.

Wow, I've been gone like 5 minutes (ok, more) and loads of replies! Thanks guys.
I did think the ohms readout thing was something along those lines (just a measurement of the wire rather than a variable) but its the little things that if they are not cleared up will worry the hell out of me forever.

I did read up first and decided to try and get the best starter kit i could and the kroma a and zenith combo seemed to be perfect, and actually i feel as if i did make the right choice (for once!) as the urge for fags just isn't there anymore. Obviously the urge for nicotine is though, hence the few lapses. I was actually shocked that i had gone the whole day without on the first day. clearly cig-a-likes are not for me.

So even in these early stages i can see i will need another kit for going out with. this one is great but is just that bit too big for pockets, so thinking of a t20,but as pointed out by MrDJ they are 0.8 ohm coils. can i get one and change the coil? (Thats a PROPER newbie question!) Apart from anything else, while experimenting i have found i prefer vaping at a lower temperature.
I am using 18mg or 12mg mixes so the nic is still quite high.
I really have no desire to cloud chase either TBH, i'm vaping to get the nic hit without the fags with a view too cut that out too. At the moment anyway

Wow, I've been gone like 5 minutes (ok, more) and loads of replies! Thanks guys.
I did think the ohms readout thing was something along those lines (just a measurement of the wire rather than a variable) but its the little things that if they are not cleared up will worry the hell out of me forever.

I did read up first and decided to try and get the best starter kit i could and the kroma a and zenith combo seemed to be perfect, and actually i feel as if i did make the right choice (for once!) as the urge for fags just isn't there anymore. Obviously the urge for nicotine is though, hence the few lapses. I was actually shocked that i had gone the whole day without on the first day. clearly cig-a-likes are not for me.

So even in these early stages i can see i will need another kit for going out with. this one is great but is just that bit too big for pockets, so thinking of a t20,but as pointed out by MrDJ they are 0.8 ohm coils. can i get one and change the coil? (Thats a PROPER newbie question!) Apart from anything else, while experimenting i have found i prefer vaping at a lower temperature.
I really have no desire to cloud chase either TBH, i'm vaping to get the nic hit without the fags with a view too cut that out too. At the moment anyway

I use one of these for out and about, very small, easy to pocket

https://www.joyetech.co.uk/joyetech-ego-aio-eco-e-cig-kit-e-liquid.html

designed specifically for high nicotine liquids, it's the perfect companion device..... I just got a mate to quit smoking with one too so I know it works.

It's a 0.5ohm coil but don't get hung up on that, it's a very low power MTL device for smokers.

The T20S kit has the 0.8 ohm coils but I'm pretty sure the standard T20 kit (the one with the black top looks like a marker pen) uses coils at 1.5ohms

If you are after something pocket friendly, I've been using my innokin pocketmod a fair bit at work. Built in tank, different coils, will do both MTL and DTL (for when you feel you want something more. May be worth having a look at it?

thanks again for the recommendations, I'll look into all of those and see what i fancy. probably a t20 as i was eyeing that up in the first place!

One other quick thing, is "cool dog" a recognised juice brand? I got some off ebay and really like their fruit mix, but can't seem to find the brand anywhere else. Was hoping for a concentrate or something.

Cheers again

yeah i've looked at them and no joy, just ebay and amazon, and amazon are nic free. typical of my luck that the very first one i find i like could very well be dodgy! I like because its nowhere near as sweet as others i've tried.
oh well, there's plenty more out there to try.

Thanks again for everyones input!

Back
Top Bottom