What's new

News in France…

i often puff unflavoured liquid. i think it would be quite good if everyone took to this in a big “fuck you” to the temperance society fun crushers. :)

I can only laugh that an organisation that is anti-tobacco only wants to allow tobacco flavours and in their 3 year study they failed to notice that the great majority of smokers who gave up through vaping chose to vape non-tobacco flavours.

I can only laugh that an organisation that is anti-tobacco only wants to allow tobacco flavours and in their 3 year study they failed to notice that the great majority of smokers who gave up through vaping chose to vape non-tobacco flavours.
In my opinion the French (and Aussies) run the Yanks a close second in the Richter scale of illogic when it comes to all things vaping.

In my opinion the French (and Aussies) run the Yanks a close second in the Richter scale of illogic when it comes to all things vaping.

The laws in Australia make France look positively benign when it comes to vaping and they never bothered with the pointless TPD 2ml tank restriction.

Back
Top Bottom