What's new

Nicotine Shots

Mutley1

Legend
im curious where does the nicotine in regular nic shots come from ? is it extracted from a plant or something ?

about 2 months ago i had too switch from regular nic shots too nic salts because regular nic shots was giving me

like a dry tickle cough im on 3mg & since going over too salts no issues

im curious where does the nicotine in regular nic shots come from ? is it extracted from a plant or something ?

about 2 months ago i had too switch from regular nic shots too nic salts because regular nic shots was giving me

like a dry tickle cough im on 3mg & since going over too salts no issues

Taken from Drip Hacks.....

What is Nicotine Salt?
Nicotine Salt is essentially Freebase Nicotine with the addition of an acid. Freebase nicotine is extracted from natural tobacco leaves and has a high alkalinity making it quite harsh on your throat, especially at high strengths. The addition of an acid like Benzoic acid or Pyruvic acid reduces the Alkalinity, thereby negating the “scratchy”, harsh throat hit so commonly associated with freebase Nicotine. It is for this reason that Nicotine salts have become so prolific in vaping now and are the most common form. Best suited to Pod Kits and MTL vapes, Nicotine salts are rapidly absorbed by the body providing a quick and smooth nicotine hit. This is most useful in low power devices so if you’re making e liquids for high strengths nic shots, salt is the best option. Read our blog post to discover in-depth differences between nic salts and freebase nicotine.

What is Freebase Nicotine?
Freebase Nicotine is normal liquid nicotine extracted from natural tobacco leaves. Before the advent of nic salts, freebase was never referred to as such and was the only form of liquid nicotine available. At the time (pre TPD) freebase nicotine was used for all e liquids and was even available in strengths over 20mg!

Taken from Drip Hacks.....

What is Nicotine Salt?
Nicotine Salt is essentially Freebase Nicotine with the addition of an acid. Freebase nicotine is extracted from natural tobacco leaves and has a high alkalinity making it quite harsh on your throat, especially at high strengths. The addition of an acid like Benzoic acid or Pyruvic acid reduces the Alkalinity, thereby negating the “scratchy”, harsh throat hit so commonly associated with freebase Nicotine. It is for this reason that Nicotine salts have become so prolific in vaping now and are the most common form. Best suited to Pod Kits and MTL vapes, Nicotine salts are rapidly absorbed by the body providing a quick and smooth nicotine hit. This is most useful in low power devices so if you’re making e liquids for high strengths nic shots, salt is the best option. Read our blog post to discover in-depth differences between nic salts and freebase nicotine.

What is Freebase Nicotine?
Freebase Nicotine is normal liquid nicotine extracted from natural tobacco leaves. Before the advent of nic salts, freebase was never referred to as such and was the only form of liquid nicotine available. At the time (pre TPD) freebase nicotine was used for all e liquids and was even available in strengths over 20mg!

ooh okay cheers so im guessing with freebase they must distill it or something like that too extract the nicotine

ooh okay cheers so im guessing with freebase they must distill it or something like that too extract the nicotine

yeah basically, they use lime to free the nicotine from the salts, it's essentially a process of distillation, condensation and extraction.. using acids and stuff. I'm sure if you are a up on chemistry it's a fairly standard process.

yeah basically, they use lime to free the nicotine from the salts, it's essentially a process of distillation, condensation and extraction.. using acids and stuff. I'm sure if you are a up on chemistry it's a fairly standard process.

ahh okay thought it was so asked, me trying nah will pass i flunked chemistry ;)

ahh okay thought it was so asked, me trying nah will pass i flunked chemistry ;)

yeah me too..... having a quick read it sounds like a very similar process that 'nile red' on youtube uses all the time to break down stuff and extract certain molecules.

If you don't know, he's a dude who does mad stuff like........ Turning paint thinner into cherry soda.

... or turning his own piss into artificial sweetener. :D

yeah me too..... having a quick read it sounds like a very similar process that 'nile red' on youtube uses all the time to break down stuff and extract certain molecules.

If you don't know, he's a dude who does mad stuff like........ Turning paint thinner into cherry soda.

... or turning his own piss into artificial sweetener. :D

do you think he could turn urine into fine wine? :)

do you think he could turn urine into fine wine? :)

Dunno but he turned plastic gloves into hot sauce

blimey has he got a screw loose, i will check those out later but just grabbing some food then of too work.

hahaha, I think maybe .. a little, or he's just a young man obsessed with chemistry and doing all the silly stuff that 'real' chemists wouldn't do. :D

Back
Top Bottom