What's new

Nicotine Shots

and the classic ....
Making the stinkiest chemical known to man

yes, this is why I don't watch much TV these days, I'm watching stuff like this on my laptop. :D

Yes, the nicotine in regular nicotine shots is derived from plants. Nicotine is a naturally occurring chemical compound found in the leaves of tobacco plants (Nicotiana tabacum) and some other plant species, such as the Nicotiana rustica. The nicotine used in e-liquids and nicotine shots is typically extracted from tobacco plants through various extraction methods.

One common extraction method is solvent extraction, where solvents like ethanol or hexane are used to dissolve nicotine from the tobacco leaves. The resulting nicotine extract is then further processed, purified, and diluted to achieve the desired concentration for use in e-liquids or nicotine shots.

It's important to note that nicotine can also be synthetic, meaning it is chemically produced in a laboratory rather than extracted from plants. Synthetic nicotine is chemically identical to natural nicotine but is produced through synthetic processes rather than being derived from tobacco plants. Synthetic nicotine is sometimes used in certain nicotine products, including e-liquids in electronic cigarettes.

Regardless of whether the nicotine is derived from plants or produced synthetically, it is the same chemical compound and provides the same effects when consumed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom