What's new

Nicotine suppliers in UK

ajsheppard

Initiate
Hiya folks, I am intending to make my own Juice and have all the supplies except nicotine. I have researched blends etc extensively and am wondering if anyone has purchased 72mg/ml nic solution from NicotineUK? Are they any good, is the solution stable or is it some kind of terrible conconction, they use a VG base/carrier so it seems to be OK.
Has anyone else dealt with this company, if so please let me know what you think.
Cheers

I think you'll find most of us stocked up before TPD came in. Have you considered the shots from darkstar?.. They are well respected.

I think you'll find most of us stocked up before TPD came in. Have you considered the shots from darkstar?.. They are well respected.

Yeah, darkstar are well respected.
But the new "nic shots" cost a fortune.
I used to pay them about £30 a litre, the same amount of nicotine (mg x 4 x volume of liquid) calculates out at £355 a litre !!!!!!!

Seen a few other forum users mention NicotineUK as a supplier but they never commented on quality/price etc
I can recommend Darkstar though, for quality anyway. I dunno how good or bad their new shots are as far as value for money goes, like many others I stocked up pre-TPD so I've never bought nic from anywhere else.

Seen a few other forum users mention NicotineUK as a supplier but they never commented on quality/price etc
I can recommend Darkstar though, for quality anyway. I dunno how good or bad their new shots are as far as value for money goes, like many others I stocked up pre-TPD so I've never bought nic from anywhere else.

Hi yappycat,

I stocked up before 20th, got so much I will probably have to leave some to mate in my inheritance.
But, as soon as the new shots were advertised I did the price comparison.
Now, I understand the extra costs involved with product registration, increased packaging, extra labour, etc.
But how does that justify a 1000% price increase..............

Hi yappycat,

I stocked up before 20th, got so much I will probably have to leave some to mate in my inheritance.
But, as soon as the new shots were advertised I did the price comparison.
Now, I understand the extra costs involved with product registration, increased packaging, extra labour, etc.
But how does that justify a 1000% price increase..............

I'm not the right person to answer that question, to be fair I have no clue. I haven't done any price comparisons so I dunno exactly how much the price of nic has increased, and even if I did I have no idea how much the testing, packaging and labour have added to the cost to the vendor, so I'm not in a position to comment on it.
Maybe a vendor will see this thread and can explain the price hike you describe?

I'm not the right person to answer that question, to be fair I have no clue. I haven't done any price comparisons so I dunno exactly how much the price of nic has increased, and even if I did I have no idea how much the testing, packaging and labour have added to the cost to the vendor, so I'm not in a position to comment on it.
Maybe a vendor will see this thread and can explain the price hike you describe?

Hi yappycat,

I doubt a vendor would give out much info on that subject...............

Back
Top Bottom