What's new

Nicotine suppliers in UK

Hiya folks, I am intending to make my own Juice and have all the supplies except nicotine. I have researched blends etc extensively and am wondering if anyone has purchased 72mg/ml nic solution from NicotineUK? Are they any good, is the solution stable or is it some kind of terrible conconction, they use a VG base/carrier so it seems to be OK.
Has anyone else dealt with this company, if so please let me know what you think.
Cheers
Info on Nicotine UK was given to me by Alchemist Cupboard who said it was there sister company i have not tried them yet but i will be giving them ago in the future.

£162.49 compared to £43.99 for a litre. Jokers.

EE is good clean nic from a swiss company, cheapest in the UK now too.

No.

5% off with POTV
I did read that needing a licence to sell nicotine was scraped years ago the only requirement is the name of anyone they sell it to has to go into the national poisons database but that is only there for deaths caused by poisonings any one in the frame would automatically be checked against the database. Sorry i'm rambling

£162.49 compared to £43.99 for a litre. Jokers.

EE is good clean nic from a swiss company, cheapest in the UK now too.

Well,there you go.
Darkstar price increased 1000% when they changed to shot bottles.
NicotineUK seems to have gone up about 200%
Also NicotineUK is selling in litre bottles, a product they were selling pre TPD, so have had no cost implications due to packaging changes, or registration costs !!!
What a rip off.............

Back
Top Bottom