What's new

Nicotine suppliers in UK

@Badboybez - Thing is the 10ml 18mg one shots aren't aimed at DIYers and not are ideal for use in DIY. They're aimed at people who want to convert 50ml of 0mg premade juice into 60mls of 3mg premade juice. The wholesale shot prices are aimed at vendors who want to supply nic shots to their customers for the purpose I just described in an attempt to circumevent restrictive new legislation. Not saying that TPD was well thought out or that the current situation is ideal. I just don't see how converting the 18mg nic 10ml shot price to the equivalent of a 72mg litre bottle of nic is relevant. Making your own e-liquid isn't the same as adding a 10ml shot to a 50ml bottle of premade juice.

You miss the point that (in theory) the only way to buy nicotine for DIY mixing is to buy "shots"
With the resultant piss taking price increases...........

You miss the point that (in theory) the only way to buy nicotine for DIY mixing is to buy "shots"
With the resultant piss taking price increases...........

Aren't there links in this very same thread to vendors who are still selling nic for DIY purposes and in bottles larger than 10ml in strengths higher than 18mg?

Aren't there links in this very same thread to vendors who are still selling nic for DIY purposes and in bottles larger than 10ml in strengths higher than 18mg?

Yeah there links to Darkstar, and others, but they will now only sell "shots" to joe public.
If you want bulk it's business customers only...................

I've not tried to buy any nic from the companies linked who are selling nic in larger amounts. So I don't know for sure that they wouldn't sell to 'joe public', I'm assuming that you have tried and therefore know for sure that only business customers can buy from them?

I've not tried to buy any nic from the companies linked who are selling nic in larger amounts. So I don't know for sure that they wouldn't sell to 'joe public', I'm assuming that you have tried and therefore know for sure that only business customers can buy from them?

I have not tried since TPD bad news day, as I stocked up with about 3 litres prior to 20 May.
But go to any of the similar suppliers that we used to use, and if you want bigger than 10ml, or stronger than 18mg, then you are told you need to be a business customer.
Mind you they don't say how you prove this to them................

I have not tried since TPD bad news day, as I stocked up with about 3 litres prior to 20 May.
But go to any of the similar suppliers that we used to use, and if you want bigger than 10ml, or stronger than 18mg, then you are told you need to be a business customer.
Mind you they don't say how you prove this to them................

How do you know this to be true if you've not tried yet?

How do you know this to be true if you've not tried yet?

I have not tried to physically buy any at the moment, but visit the sites regularly to check out the latest status on this.

For example, Darkstar

business_nicotine_300x300_t.jpg

Lucemill

banner-1.jpg

Everythingliquid

Disclaimer:
Using our liquid nicotine base or any other of everything liquids products is done solely at the risk of the user. We do not accept responsibility or liability for any injury or even fatality arising as a consequence.
All nicotine offered on this website, in excess of 20mg/ml is solely for the use in manufacturing products that either comply with or are exempt from the scope of The Tobacco and Related Product Regulations 2016.

NicotineUK

All nicotine offered for sale on this website is solely for the use in manufacturing products that will either comply with or are exempt from the scope of
The Tobacco and Related Product Regulations 2016

I'm not sure how raging about 'piss taking' prices is helpful to anyone tbh, but whatever floats yer boat I s'pose :)

Back
Top Bottom