What's new

Nike (inawera bayca range)

I once used a liquid that smelt like sun steamed dew off a day old cowpat. I could have just said shite I guess :D

Your reviews are spot on Bryan, I just don't have the vocabulary to be so eloquent. I have just tried the inawera cherry and I'm undecided. I will save my reviews until they have steeped for a while.

It also depends which cherry as they do a couple of different ones and all are very different from each other :)

Just heard from 4 drops that my parcel was uncollected and returned to Poland. No idea why. Any red cards and I do a redelivery to my local PO to collect. I have one outstanding for something else but definitely not one for this order. Weird. I've asked they send again anyway.

Just heard from 4 drops that my parcel was uncollected and returned to Poland. No idea why. Any red cards and I do a redelivery to my local PO to collect. I have one outstanding for something else but definitely not one for this order. Weird. I've asked they send again anyway.

Oh yuck! I hate the royal mail!

Nike no likey. Short enough review?

Actually that is unfair. It's actually nice...if you like chocolate in a Vape and I normally don't. Maybe I haven't found a good one yet. I certainly enjoy a toot on Bryan123456 s Turkish delight but the chocolate (like the confection) is a side flavour...an important one...but not dominant. With this I get full on chocolate. Somewhere between a dark and a milk chocolate with an extremely mild tobacco underlay. It's ok but not for me. Onwards and upwards.

Back
Top Bottom