What's new

No bullshit, massive Dripworx blowout

WaitFor1t88

Veteran
xkSof78RyjbRKidDNwUgj4J5C1ZljM14N2QuxStN9gXfbxjGBon35llDK_Wyb3gQEic9old5FG0JKjqIW71BunXI5NUhqO6y9TcAqw5A50vYW5UAp0dgBQECI2ZdXqNu7EHJMDDvH3_PJsryxhUHbqfuJ_Q1-8xZJRyiB3Y=s0-d-e1-ft

The big bank holiday weekend blowout....
It's all going on this weekend, massive re-stock of our one shot concentrates, two fresh new flavours, summer nights re-stock and a whopping 30% off all bank holiday weekend!

Fresh new flavours....
LeZWYWbhUz61aEUiJWqsrnSWsF9R9o683ykV5bSF-qL5k_VUfWeM5dY9sL5em8-PBhGd11P8gbqGQTcPmopkPQB9oqR-nm3VkrHaoH5IfV7BCbHtAFFb7PA3Zeueh3oBg_uT99upKjFcpnLx2EI_yuRkeNs4Oug_Ykzh2uk=s0-d-e1-ft

Never Could decide! Blue or red slushie? Half and half? That's exactly what we have here, half red strawberry slushie and half blue raspberry slushie. Experience the magic of different flavours on the inhale and exhale.
View Mixed slushie

6X0ToUVA-fhoU6F4cxTADixzYoO3ELeswJDr-tQ0HHfhh6QmIkGk9wHKlpeF3ui8DwvhQUkqf4faz6i3nhLwwIljr0CGRGhXe4IBbU2mWCElI4trvzPrQ-Dj2AKQwo6Dc44FLuU4dFsf0QgAzjUJazwIfoCOE1IJvwZQKZI=s0-d-e1-ft

Crunchy butter biscuit base, chewy meringue and a tangy lemon curd centre. We have rounded this of perfectly with a generous dollop of our famous #Cream base.
View Lemon meringue

The good stuff.....

Promo code details:
30% off all Dripworx brand products (excludes nicotine shots)
Use code - THEBIGONE at checkout.
Offer expires midnight Monday 1st May 2017
NO MINIMUM SPEND REQUIRED
FREE POSTAGE for all orders over £30.00

*****limited stock on One shots, New unibase flavours and summer nights********

Remember......
Being a bank holiday weekend, orders placed after 3pm today will not arrive until Tuesday 2nd May, However.... We understand you guys want your tasty liquids ASAP, We have a Saturday UK mail delivery option.

We are also offering the choice of Royal mail as well as UK mail for this Thursday and Friday only, the thinking behind this is that often 1st class signed for parcels will arrive on the Saturday, however this is not a guaranteed service. If you require a guaranteed service, please use UK mail Saturdaydelivery.

Please select your preferred shipping method at checkout, at 3pm Friday the royal mail option will be removed and all orders dispatched using UK mail as usual.

#GoingTheExtraMile

Have a great bank holiday weekend guys!
Team Dripworx.

Take me to Dripworx!

Last edited:
Just 30% on unibase only... that's a rubbish deal Lee [emoji849][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Just 30% on unibase only... that's a rubbish deal Lee [emoji849][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

If I had a 100% off sale it still wouldn't be good enough for some [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

If I had a 100% off sale it still wouldn't be good enough for some [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji106]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] very true!

I got non compliant stock on sale and they still want it cheaper! Skanks!

You know when you hit pay and then think fuck it, I should have added that! FFS.[emoji23]

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] very true!

I got non compliant stock on sale and they still want it cheaper! Skanks!

I know mate, some customers actually will refuse to use a discount code because they think it's great value for the quality.... other customers are happy to use the code and then there's the ones that moan a code is not enough discount lol.

What they don't realise though, the customers that moan don't get any sweets [emoji51][emoji51][emoji51]

The customers that use a code when there is one running, fair do's that's what the point of the code is!

The customers that refuse to use a code when there is a promo on, they get freebies anyways and actually end up better off most of the time ;)

can i just say that i have 3.5 litre of nic in my freezer but i still demand that you reduce your nic shots in this sale!!!;)

can i just say that i have 3.5 litre of nic in my freezer but i still demand that you reduce your nic shots in this sale!!!;)

He can't reduce the price of them. The profit pays for the repair work on the Dripmobile.

Back
Top Bottom