What's new

No flavour from cleito

Rubbery funky taste is machine oil from the tank or coil when either is first used. Crack open your coils from their foil wraps, wipe them with tiny amount of IPA or just a cloth or tissue and leave them out to air before using them.
New tanks should be washed in water as hot as you can bear and dried thoroughly before use.
Or just put up with the nasty taste for a tankful or two.

Break the coil in gently too. Fill it and leave it for half an hour, sucking on it occasionally with airflow closed without firing it to make sure juice is getting absorbed into the cotton of your coil.
Low watts (30 or so) initially, slowly building up to where the juice tastes right for you.

Treat it right, it will repay you.
Figured it was the oil, I was like a child though when it came lol. I've ordered some more coils though, so I'll wipe them, do a full clean of the tank and try again with a new coil. Got the 0.2 coil but heard some real horror stories with that particular coil.

Figured it was the oil, I was like a child though when it came lol. I've ordered some more coils though, so I'll wipe them, do a full clean of the tank and try again with a new coil. Got the 0.2 coil but heard some real horror stories with that particular coil.

You can vape through or vape away the funky taste but not advisable (probably still less harmful than fags though).
Some vapers get on with the 0.2 Cleito coil, the 0.4 kanthal seems favourite and best behaved.

Last edited:
You can vape through or vape away the funky taste but not advisable (probably still less harmful than fags though).
Some vapers get on with the 0.2 Cleito coil, teh 0.4 kanthal seems favourite and best behaved.
Tempted to try the 0.2 now.. Just gotta Vape through this tank, doesn't seem to take long though lol.

Picked the cleito up yesterday and I'm not getting a lot of flavour I've tried 3 different juices and nothing have I been spoilt by my crown or do you think the coil is knackered or something I'm not getting any dry hits just a chemically taste any ideas thanks. BTW i'm on the 0.4 coil an tried it between 45 an 65watt
I'd say try a new coil, make sure you prime the cotton on it first. Down the sides of the coil and a little down inside

I havent used the 0.2 coil .

Whats the preference on the coils.

On the subjest of the Uwell Crown.
i had a SS one and the flavour was awesome.
Sold it to get the black one and flavour never seems as good.
i cant believe i had 3 bad coils.

Has anyone else had the SS and Black tanks of cleito and crown and tasted a difference?
The coils are juice dependent. If I put jack by 13 sins in the cleito at 0.4 it's glorious at 40-45 w but with the 0.2 at 55w plus its awful. Yet higher vg juices shine with the 0.2.

@kevaldo1888 i have indeed used the 0.27 an they have good flavour but for some reason i bought a cleito today too use with my aspire archon and it came with a 0.2 and 0.4. My other had a 0.27 with it.
It deffo does not lack flavour though. Is one of my favourite tanks

@kevaldo1888 i have indeed used the 0.27 an they have good flavour but for some reason i bought a cleito today too use with my aspire archon and it came with a 0.2 and 0.4. My other had a 0.27 with it.
It deffo does not lack flavour though. Is one of my favourite tanks

I love the 0.27 coils but the Cleito always comes boxed with a 0.2 and a 0.4. I think the 0.27s were meant to be used specifically in conjunction with the Aspire K4 starter kit, the K4 isn't meant to be used with the other standard coils. Can't speak for the 0.4 but I tried the 0.2 in my Cleito on the K4 and suffice to say it's a mistake I won't be repeating unless I ever fancy vaping 'sole of a rubber sandshoe' flavour again. On other mods I tend to use the Cleito with either the 0.4 standard or the SS coil if I cba to use the RTA section. Neither have let me down as far as flavour goes

Ah that explains it, the 0.27 did come with my k4.
I'm using the 0.4 as we speak, i havent used the 0.2 yet though. Got my cleito today, but 50w with the 0.4 with my archon is having really good flavour and performance :)

Ah that explains it, the 0.27 did come with my k4.
I'm using the 0.4 as we speak, i havent used the 0.2 yet though. Got my cleito today, but 50w with the 0.4 with my archon is having really good flavour and performance :)

I've still got the 0.2 that came with the second Cleito I bought, I'd heard so many poor reports about it that I just thought I'd keep it in case of a coil emergency lol but seeing as I have the RTA section and plenty of wire I can't see that happening tbh. Not that many places sell the replacement 0.27s which is a shame coz its nice coil and not many folk realise it even exists.

Back
Top Bottom