What's new

No flavour from cleito

Its the tank mate. I run a cleito and until recently I had a baby beast and the flavour in the beast was far greater than the cleito.

Sadly just the coils, might be design issues at blame as well as I have seen something mentioned about the air lock but generally the cleito is more muted than other tanks.
It's a shame the Smok TFV12 doesn't produce the same flavour as the Smok Baby Beast. I bought one last week and it's flavours are even more muted.

Crazy clouds though lol.

It's a shame the Smok TFV12 doesn't produce the same flavour as the Smok Baby Beast. I bought one last week and it's flavours are even more muted.

Crazy clouds though lol.
I can't offer the official explanation behind it but I think it's something to do with the cotton, more cotton at higher wattage reduces the flavour whereas the baby beast coils are smaller and therefore less packed in.

Despite all of that I still use my cleito regularly as the less flavour trades up for the more dependable coil I see it as. My thug juice still comes through strong enough for me to enjoy it also.

So far I don't like the TFV12. The coils are near enough the price for a TFV12 post TPD. But your cleito 120 should be throwing flavor down your lungs. I'm not saying this is guaranteed to work but try and prod some holes with a tooth pick through the cotton to allow liquid to seep in faster. I used to do with this with my crappy Innokin tanks.

Still my favourite tank at the lower end, blows the crown and crown 2 out of the water IMHO

What other tanks are you guys that struggle with the cleito using?

Back
Top Bottom