What's new

No flavour from cleito

Gotta be a bad coil bro. I do not own a crown but I do have a Uwell SE-1 with a 0.25ohms coil and both Cleito and Cleito 120 produce by far the most flavor.

I would change the coil, it's normal to get 1 or 2 duds.

A little late to the party but I suffered from this yesterday with my Cleito 120. I changed coils to the second coil that comes in the box and there was literally no flavour at all. I was using Dinner Lady's Lemon Tart so I know it couldn't be the juice as that juice is super rich.

Went to my local shop and bought a new pack of coils and problem solved.

A bit annoying really getting dud coils.

I'm using the 0.2 after burning out the 0.4. It was pretty rubbish to begin with but after a couple of tanks it's improved. Hitting it at 65w and it's good.
I really like the cleito, but have to say the SE1 is at least as good, probably better. I'll see how the cleito goes when i try the rta deck

So another update, the flavour has gone completely mute again.

I thought it might have been vapours tongue so I changed the coil and put in Beard Vape No.32. I'm using this juice in my Smok V8 Kit.

After letting it sit for a while I started using my device. The flavour is so much more muted in the Cleito compared to the Smok. I can faintly taste it but in the Smok it almost feels as if I'm eating a Cinnamon bun.

No idea what the hell is going on here as I thought Cleito's were known for their flavour.

I'm having the same issue but on the Crown SE1 and not the Cleito. Getting a ton of vapor but next to no taste using the 0.5 crown 2 coils. When I got the tank last week it was great. I've been using it constantly and then yesterday the taste just went. I've tried the same juice i my Cleito and it tastes fine so it's not that. Put a new coil in today and for the first few puffs as I was breaking it in it was ok, but not great, then just died again.

I'm trying to use it at 55w but all I'm getting is a very faint idea of what the juice should actually taste like. It's so frustrating cause I really like the tank when it's working the way it should.

Edit: Seems blowing down the chimney of the tank sorts it for a few puffs but it quickly fades again. If anyone has an idea how to sort it out I'd really appreciate it.

Last edited:
I don't know if others have had the same issue with that coil, I've got the 0.25 one that it was supplied with and its sublime. Waiting on a fasttech shipment with some 0.25 and 0.5 coils so will update if I have a similar problem.

In my case I think there's something wrong with the way my Innokin Cool Fire TC100 is powering my tanks. I've tried Beard Vape No.32 in my Smok V8 Kit and it tastes amazing.

The same juice tastes absolutely dead in my Cleito EXO, Cleito 120 & Smok TFV12.

So another update, the flavour has gone completely mute again.

I thought it might have been vapours tongue so I changed the coil and put in Beard Vape No.32. I'm using this juice in my Smok V8 Kit.

After letting it sit for a while I started using my device. The flavour is so much more muted in the Cleito compared to the Smok. I can faintly taste it but in the Smok it almost feels as if I'm eating a Cinnamon bun.

No idea what the hell is going on here as I thought Cleito's were known for their flavour.
Its the tank mate. I run a cleito and until recently I had a baby beast and the flavour in the beast was far greater than the cleito.

Sadly just the coils, might be design issues at blame as well as I have seen something mentioned about the air lock but generally the cleito is more muted than other tanks.

Back
Top Bottom