What's new

Noisy Cricket Safety

city461

Legend
Looks like cloud comp is over and the new trend is see who's got this biggest gonads to build the lowest on a cricket. Personally I want a relaxed Vape and safe Vape. Not interested in sitting on the edge of my chair shaking like a shitting dog with a cricket in me hand at 0.001 ohms. The things a fucking beast. So may I suggest a safe relaxed build ? Infinity fused Clapton 28/35, 6 wrap each side. Single coil ohms, dual coil performance. Ramp up time on a normal mod 3 days. On the cricket perfect.
Let's be careful out there. Safe vaping.
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1453729364.043693.jpg

@cloudcukoo @seej @Huggett

I started composing a post on my thoughts toward the cricket - may well post it up later. My post is nowt to do with building either (well maybe a bit).

Build in the piccie is 26/35 fused 7 wrap and just a mock up. Actual build is as city said is 28/35. And a piss bag to fit.

I often see the equivalent in the bike world.
People pass their test and buy a litre sportsbike that will travel at warp speed in a heartbeat.
It usually ends in tears.

uzWXxtw.jpg

Think that meme just about sums it up...

I own two of these devices and absolutely love them. Previously had love for series mods anyway but seen far too many posts recently on Facebook groups with people who haven't a clue what they're doing with them or building in them...Personally I run both mine at 0.35 and wouldn't really want to build any lower than that!

Back
Top Bottom