What's new

Noisy Cricket Safety

I've ordered from Fat Daddy before - it was fairly quick [5 days] and fairly cheap. This will cost less than £20 posted.

cricket upgrade.jpg

http://fatdaddyvapes.com/shop.html

The tube is just to use with your old button/510, should you want to, as a standalone mod.

Looks like cloud comp is over and the new trend is see who's got this biggest gonads to build the lowest on a cricket. Personally I want a relaxed Vape and safe Vape. Not interested in sitting on the edge of my chair shaking like a shitting dog with a cricket in me hand at 0.001 ohms. The things a fucking beast. So may I suggest a safe relaxed build ? Infinity fused Clapton 28/35, 6 wrap each side. Single coil ohms, dual coil performance. Ramp up time on a normal mod 3 days. On the cricket perfect.
Let's be careful out there. Safe vaping.
View attachment 76972

@cloudcukoo @seej @Huggett
Wise words city. Your,a gent.
I've been pouring over safety sheets,and posts all,week as I received my first mechs from,wizzzard that I won in Joe and robs charity raffle and I am only just getting appropriately coiled up and ready for use.
Enjoyment is the goal not intensive care.

I got mine last week and I've been playing around with it. Been a mech user for a good while now so have healthy respect when it comes to building. *IF* you know what your doing it's nothing to be scared of. I do worry that people with little or no chops will end up going too low and blowing their hands off.

Im a pussy i coiled mine and had a few blasts on it but its just a littlw bit too much for me

Im a pussy i coiled mine and had a few blasts on it but its just a littlw bit too much for me

Mines in the probably never to be touched again box even a .7 dual coil build it was just frying the liquid. I could only hit the fire button for about a second and I prefer longer draws.

cheers

Gaz

What's the difference with this new button. I have had the odd misfire with my first cricket but then found if I use a certain pair of batteries and keep it clean it works flawless every time. Many people talk of the cricket as something new but it's just a little bit more powerful with it being a hybrid series than any other mod wired for series. Building low on a series mod is fine if the user knows what he or she is doing. If they are experienced and know what there batteries can handle and know that the atomizer has a safe connection so there is no risk of a dead short then they can build low. The only thing that's dangerous is an inexperienced user or an experienced user taking unnecessary risks

Back
Top Bottom