What's new

Not sure if this has been posted before

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Miss Pepper please send me a list of topics I can't reply to and I'll not get involved in them

Welcome to the forum @Bear's Vapes

It's generally frowned upon on here to revive very old threads. This particular thread hasn't been posted in since 2019. There are a few exceptions where threads are continued over several years, but they will be apparent as they will have a steady stream of posts without a great deal of time in between posts, something along the lines of the "mug shots" thread. Easiest way to know is to look at the last post and see when it was posted. If it's been a considerable length of time since the last post then consider starting a new thread on the topic, if you feel that the topic is worthy of a new thread and you have something to add. There's no hard and fast rule as to what exactly the time limit on a thread is, but I am a bit more generous on time than LordOdin, so I would say to try and stick within threads from within the last year. If it's been more than a year since the last post then it's time to consider how relevant the info within is and whether a new thread is appropriate.

Hope you enjoy the forum.

@ Mitz, uh huh, considered all of that. The info is still relevant. The effect of me replying to the thread is to bump the post from the top of the second page of that sub-forum to the top of the first page, which has only seen 4 new posts in the last year. Oh, and if I had started a new topic on it then @Miss Pepper would have smacked me down for duplicating topics.

If you don't want posts commented on, then lock them.

I thought I was going to enjoy the forum, that opinion has sadly now changed.

Just my opinion but often resurrected threads are closed unnecessarily and too quickly. The hack in the video is as relevant today as it was when the OP originally posted it. Plus there is always ongoing discussion to be had about the ludicrous 2ml capacity limit and how it renders pods and tanks useless in operation, due to fookin' great lumps of silicone and shit.

@ Mitz, uh huh, considered all of that. The info is still relevant. The effect of me replying to the thread is to bump the post from the top of the second page of that sub-forum to the top of the first page, which has only seen 4 new posts in the last year. Oh, and if I had started a new topic on it then @Miss Pepper would have smacked me down for duplicating topics.

If you don't want posts commented on, then lock them.

I thought I was going to enjoy the forum, that opinion has sadly now changed.
The post may still be relevant, but your reply added no value to it.
A simple “Like” would have achieved the same if you felt it had to be commented on.
Just my assessment……

The post may still be relevant, but your reply added no value to it.
A simple “Like” would have achieved the same if you felt it had to be commented on.
Just my assessment……

Which is why the board is dead, all likes, thanks, lols but not much posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom