What's new

OCC life expectancy?

Spartan788

Initiate
Hey planet. So I’ve got a bunch of rebuildables. However I work 12 hour shifts and I’m not always up for rebuilding when I get home tired as shit. As such I’ve been looking into getting a pod system mod with replaceable coils and a auto draw system.

I’ve narrowed it down to the Geekvape Wenax Stylus or Freemax Onnix 2. Can anyone using either of these 2 devices chime in on your experiences with their coils? Which resistances work better and how long they last? For context, I use 30mg 50/50 Fruity Salt Nics that tend to be a bit on the sweeter side. Think Nasty Juice level sweet. I know some coils don’t deal well with salts as I’ve experienced my Nautilus BVC coils getting muted flavor after going through only 3/4 of a salt nic tank. I don’t wanna invest in the wrong coils/mods again :/ TIA

Hi there @Spartan788

If you want a tight tight draw then the Wenax Stylus is better, i think they now offer a wider range of G coils too.

Onnix 2 - Ive only used the 0.8 and the flavour is on point but slightly looser but thats comparing it to a 1.2 G coil. I will be buying some 1.2 coils for the Onnix 2 and imagine that would be really good. This kit does deliver better flavour and the coils last longer.

The Onnix 2 is a 900mAh whereas the Wenax is 1100mAh.
I prefer the round drip tip on the wenax but the button on the base is kind of null and void it does light up which is cool.

So depends what your priorities are

Either way u won't go wrong with either kits matey.

Yes i do mainly vape 10mg fruit salts. @LordOdin u stalking me again Grandpa Odin? :5:

If you have any other specific questions let me know. Also @Sam Andrews has used both too, what do u think Sam?

Hi there @Spartan788

If you want a tight tight draw then the Wenax Stylus is better, i think they now offer a wider range of G coils too.

Onnix 2 - Ive only used the 0.8 and the flavour is on point but slightly looser but thats comparing it to a 1.2 G coil. I will be buying some 1.2 coils for the Onnix 2 and imagine that would be really good. This kit does deliver better flavour and the coils last longer.

The Onnix 2 is a 900mAh whereas the Wenax is 1100mAh.
I prefer the round drip tip on the wenax but the button on the base is kind of null and void it does light up which is cool.

So depends what your priorities are

Either way u won't go wrong with either kits matey.

Yes i do mainly vape 10mg fruit salts. @LordOdin u stalking me again Grandpa Odin? :5:

If you have any other specific questions let me know. Also @Sam Andrews has used both too, what do u think Sam?
Thank you so very much. Are you able to provide a rough estimate on how many days both coils last with regular usage? I tend to go through about 2-4ml a day.

Hey @Spartan788 I've used both like Dee said, onnix 2 is good with fruity eliquids that's all I used the coils lasted me around 2 weeks the draw and battery is slightly better on the wenax for a proper tight mtl but coils and flavour better on the onnix

Coil on Onnix around 12 days not as good on the Wenax i can't remember exactly though.

Check the review section as i believe its on there somewhere

Back
Top Bottom