What's new

OH FFS NOT AGAIN!!!!

@city461 A "Snap Back" is a term used by the great unwashed youth of today, that refers to those Peaked Caps so popular with the American Chappies when they play Rounders Old Chap. One oft sees them congregating around unsavoury places such as Off Licences and Job Centres don't y'know? Well that's what my Man tells me when her returns from his frequent sojourns into town anyway. :)

@JBG Brothel Creepers were so much more my thing.;) Nowadays I keep staring at those Velcro Clippers, or the ones with that Zip....... you know the ones, look downwards :2thumbsup::D

Lol I know the ones!

I was looking at a pair of suede ones in a cotton traders concession at a nottcutts garden centre and the wife expressly told me no.

They looked bloody comfy lol.

Very much like before we went to Greece last year she told me to go and get some flip flops for the pool side... I came back with these uber comfy gel type things called crocs.. They weren't allowed in my suitcase.. She bought me a pair of flip flops and I'd never worn them before and I wore them for half a day and frankly it was the most uncomfortable experience I had ever had... How do people walk on those?? Every time I went up a slight incline I slid backwards out of them and found myself trying to clench on to the bastard things with my toes to no avail.

I'm takin my crocs this year...

Crocs are comfy

Yes, yes they are.

Granted I wasn't expecting to win any beach goers coolness contest but I wasn't expecting to enter one either...

Look a bloody sight cooler walking along normally in them than I did trying to clench onto a flip flop like a fleshy hawk trying to grasp a rabbit in its talons...

When I had my first pair of Prosthetic legs made, they did ask whether I wore Flip Flops. IF one did, they had a foot that has the required gap between the Big Toe and the rest :2thumbsup: I have yet to meet another amputee who has ever managed to keep a Flip Flop on, but the idea was nice I suppose?

When I had my first pair of Prosthetic legs made, they did ask whether I wore Flip Flops. IF one did, they had a foot that has the required gap between the Big Toe and the rest :2thumbsup: I have yet to meet another amputee who has ever managed to keep a Flip Flop on, but the idea was nice I suppose?
I've got a friend who glues the flipflop to her leg via that small bit around the big toe, she says she likes the sound of them.

Back
Top Bottom