What's new

Ok help for the Mrs needed..... Before war breaks out... And I become the first casua

Reckon HoL is what I'll try.... Plus I miss good ol Cuban myself so it's an excuse for another juice pour moi!
Will let you know how she goes!

Sent from my iPad using Planet of the Vapes

If she doesn't like flavours what about a plain menthol juice.

Straight tobacco juices often taste like cigars to me. I hated cigars when I smoked, but in the 18 months or so I've been vaping, I've tried many tobacco juices and Manabush has been the only tobacco based juices I liked. I've even tried making my own tobacco concentrates (from real tobacco leaf ) and these tasted fruity or tasteless but dry (dryness in my mouth that couldn't be cured, bit like vaping heartburn tablets ) I had to add the tobacco to other flavours such as aniseed or licorice to be able to use them.

I would defo gp for house of liquids , I found it really hard at first and could not stand vaping fruit etc it just didn't seem right and the tobacco ones I tried yak didn't resemble a fag in any way ,but I don't mind sweet stuff so manabush was the answers for me, I know el torro is a bit expensive but if you buy 5 its not bad and its the best tobacco you'll get, I would pick up one 10ml ciggerillos if she doesn't like it you'll swap it in seconds and believe I am one fussy woman lol , iv tried loads of stuff like snake oil, red Astaire and so on yak to my taste the more I'm vaping and getting used to not smoking I am starting to like some fruit vapes and love dessert vapes but at first I just couldn't get on with anything :)

Back
Top Bottom