What's new

Old vs New tanks? How much have they advanced?

My personal opinion is mostly tanks have regressed away from clever airflow control in favour of becoming stainless steel toilet roll tubes

This is certainly true of the majority of Chinese tanks, though there are some exceptions, but not true of European products which improve with each version.

As for the Op's question, I would take an Isub G over a Smok tank any day.

My observation would be not so much an advancement because taste and vape density is subjective as all tanks provide basically the same thing, it's more about variety.

I think personally, and I am sure lots would agree, the reason for my need to purchase new gear as often as possible is that I treat vaping as a kind of techie hobby and love to try out the latest innovations in the same way a gamer wants the latest games and consoles. If it's staying off the smokes alone that motivates you, then no need to spend those spondoolies.

i say thank god for sites like fasttech as you can get the latest tanks and rda,s and so on at prices we can afford as uk vape shops just take the piss with there prices and after all thats were they get theirs from i no that now as when i first started to vape i use to buy my tanks from vape shops and they had and still do have them little orange price stickers things that you get on your box when you buy from fasttechs..

i say thank god for sites like fasttech as you can get the latest tanks and rda,s and so on at prices we can afford as uk vape shops just take the piss with there prices and after all thats were they get theirs from i no that now as when i first started to vape i use to buy my tanks from vape shops and they had and still do have them little orange price stickers things that you get on your box when you buy from fasttechs..
Hey Bulldog. Thanks so much for posting this. I wasn't aware of fasttech. They seem too good to be true! Free shipping from USA and half price of UK :D

Hey Bulldog. Thanks so much for posting this. I wasn't aware of fasttech. They seem too good to be true! Free shipping from USA and half price of UK :D
hi your welcome believe me they are true most members on here use em ..

i for got to say if you do use em and you live in the uk always choose uk express at check out and you should get your order in about 7-10 working days..

Back
Top Bottom