What's new

One Stop DIY Shop concentrates & flavourings

Maniac

Postman
Sorry if something similar was on the forum but i really cannot find any info because of their brand name [nervous head scratching].

Have anyone had experience with their flavourings/concentrates? I just want to know generic stuff - concentration that worked best for you, harshness etc. The good, the bad and the ugly flavours - i've ordered a few to test and never tried them.

P.S. They have root beer flavouring ffs. I have to try it!

I'm not from UK so i don't know about vendors who sells them (i know, sounds stupid someone not from UK in Planet of the vapes lol). Turns out they are from US (but i surely had in mind they locate at UK because of Google search).
https://www.onestopdiyshop.com/ (their website)

Well, i've already tried them and i must say it taste pretty good for that price. (i've bought 5 ml roughly for 2 bucks). Root beer was the worst : -). I haven't actually tried root beer but it's definitely not in my flavour palette.

edit: I really thought they are vendors from UK so i believed someone could help me.
No advertisement, just good concentrates.

Sorry if something similar was on the forum but i really cannot find any info because of their brand name [nervous head scratching].

Have anyone had experience with their flavourings/concentrates? I just want to know generic stuff - concentration that worked best for you, harshness etc. The good, the bad and the ugly flavours - i've ordered a few to test and never tried them.

P.S. They have root beer flavouring ffs. I have to try it!
Iv tried blue note, lotta latte and blue raspberry slush the first 2 mixed at 10% and the slush is 67% VG based concentrate so I used 15% they was no harshness with any of them all fairly nice but the lotta latte didn't taste that great until it had been steeping for 9 weeks then it was a great vape [emoji4]

Iv tried blue note, lotta latte and blue raspberry slush the first 2 mixed at 10% and the slush is 67% VG based concentrate so I used 15% they was no harshness with any of them all fairly nice but the lotta latte didn't taste that great until it had been steeping for 9 weeks then it was a great vape [emoji4]

At what price did you buy them in UK? Are they selling concentrates in UK also that cheap?

QUick flavour notes:

Lucky shot - cheesecake with cream & caramel - Yep, pretty much nailed it. I can taste some coffee but in a good way. Really cool vape.
Mint & chocolate - nope, no similarity at all. I can taste good Peppermint and no chocolate.
Root beer - no words. The most horrifying vape i've tried and i mix for quite a long time for myself so i had some bad vape. (the flavour can be accurate because i haven't tried a root beer before but i cannot vape it lol. I really needed stick with blue raspberry)

I bought mine from chefs flavours and paid £11 for 100ml of concentrate I'll have to give lucky shot a go [emoji5]

Back
Top Bottom