What's new

Out of Interest....

Other than Fb, I can suggest you take a look at this French second-hand vape site. They often have some high-end mods and tanks for sale, maybe you can get some ideas for pricing…

https://www.secondevape.fr/

And if I remember correctly, there’s a Dani box on sale in the classifieds here :22:

The prices are a bit off , but a good idea. Shame we don’t have that in the Uk :doh:

Ok cheers. I will put the first list of Mods on next weekend for people to gander, and take it from there.

:)

Ok cheers. I will put the first list of Mods on next weekend for people to gander, and take it from there.

:)

I’ve never been high end at all mate but I’d imagine that with the handful of collectors on here and the Facebook groups you won’t struggle to shift it.

I’ll have a look at the LV gear and any other dual battery mods you’ve got too tbh. I’m a bit too ugly to rock a dicodes see :18:

I’ve never been high end at all mate but I’d imagine that with the handful of collectors on here and the Facebook groups you won’t struggle to shift it.

I’ll have a look at the LV gear and any other dual battery mods you’ve got too tbh. I’m a bit too ugly to rock a dicodes see :18:
Well your in luck then, because I have a few nice Lost vape mods. These ones I am not to bothered about, but still would like a good home and for both parties to be happy and equal. :)

Back
Top Bottom