What's new

Out of Interest....

Have you ordered from that site? I note there is a Citadel on there for 21 Euros
Sorry, can’t say that I have, just discovered it a month or so ago. But I did register there, and it seems they have a pretty foolproof system for payment. I imagine that a private seller there would be happy to send your purchase as a gift, thereby avoiding customs. If you do buy something, let me/us know how it goes, please. :D

I have had high end, low end and pretty much everything in the middle. Not buying these days but still have a couple of high end groups on my list.

For general reference easily available/still available mods tend to get 50-70% of RRP (depending on condition).

Rarer models can go as high 85% for an excellent condition piece, although that is rare.

Atties are harder to value as there aren’t that many unicorns out there and the market is saturated with good low/mid range offerings now, but I would say 50-60% of RRP.

My rule of thumb was to list at about 65-70% of RRP to allow a bit of negotiation space. But I always set a level of the lowest I was going to take.

A big caveat to that is that the market is really depressed at the minute. I have seen things up for ages that would have gone instantly a year or two ago.

I have had high end, low end and pretty much everything in the middle. Not buying these days but still have a couple of high end groups on my list.

For general reference easily available/still available mods tend to get 50-70% of RRP (depending on condition).

Rarer models can go as high 85% for an excellent condition piece, although that is rare.

Atties are harder to value as there aren’t that many unicorns out there and the market is saturated with good low/mid range offerings now, but I would say 50-60% of RRP.

My rule of thumb was to list at about 65-70% of RRP to allow a bit of negotiation space. But I always set a level of the lowest I was going to take.

A big caveat to that is that the market is really depressed at the minute. I have seen things up for ages that would have gone instantly a year or two ago.
For me, when it comes to 2nd hand gear, it's a third to a half of retail depending on condition, whether it's a mod or anything else. The chance you take on 2nd hand (esp electronics) makes them worth no more than that. Perhaps 2nd hand high end atties may be different given they are not so prone to wearing out. Personally I think some sellers are pretty unrealistic on the worth of used stuff.

I have been looking about and this is very clear at the moment. So I am really going to think on it now..

Back
Top Bottom