What's new

Paint splashes on the deck. Is that bad?

Could be. It seems like the color was sprayed through the wicking hole. The blue tone is very similar to the outside coloring. I'm not concern by the aesthetics, just the chemicals that could have been sucked by the cotton when the deck gets warm. little paranoid ^^

Could be. It seems like the color was sprayed through the wicking hole. The blue tone is very similar to the outside coloring. I'm not concern by the aesthetics, just the chemicals that could have been sucked by the cotton when the deck gets warm. little paranoid ^^
That’s a point I hadn’t considered. Though, I’d guess, if you can’t shift it, by cleaning, it’s unlikely to leach into vape juice.
You could try very fine wet and dry paper, after heating the deck. If that has no effect I, personally, wouldn’t worry.

much of the rainbow effect, you see on attys, is simply a transfer.
But if it is done properly, via chemicals and heat, they’ll be long gone. As they need “ fixed” which is short hand for neutralised.

It is heat from lake of suds when being machined/blunt tool being used or both!. As for the wicking holes I would not worry myself, but if you are just get some wet and dry sand paper and take it off.

Back
Top Bottom