What's new

Pfizer BioNTech vaccine approved for use in UK with priority list confirmed

A mate of mine thinks it's all a government obedience test for the future. Are we all willing to do as we are told, stay indoors, not go to work, have our businesses closed etc ... and be injected with something, even though there's very little risk. What they'll gain is control and compliance of the population, or at least they can test that in a real scenario and have knowledge on how we reacted.

He thinks that after the 'Brexit' test, in which they failed to scare the enough of the population into obedience, this is like a phase 2 of the program.

Thanks mate, you have just said more clearer than me what i was saying months back, compliance and control is probably behind this covid scenario. I will still take the jab when it comes due to being high risk, i could be setting myself up for death who knows, but it's toss of a coin time. I can risk having the jab and having possible immunity or a death sentance from it, or not have the jab and lower my chances of survival from the disease.
Back to the control thing, a lot of things make sense with this and obviously it's aimed more at the under 40's and their reaction. I know someone who has died from Covid, so it's not a made up disease, At the end of all this the only folks who will gain are the stupidly rich companies, It could be an end to life as we knew it for good, a return to the days where folks get payed pennies and things cost pennies taxes will also go right up.
The banks seem to be doing well even through the pandemic yet they started the whole mess years back, Big money has caused a mess and those who control it. Makes me glad i probably won't be around in 25 year, things will only get worse. There is one way to make most folks totally submit to some control and that is deprive them of what they need, that is what they are slowly doing, Next thing to come maybe the pound decreased in pence, I was born the year they changed from pounds shillings and pence to todays decimal coinage. Back in 1970 a £ was worth 240 pence. imagine having £24000 in the bank and the next year after decimalization you have only £10'000 plus interest. Folks got conned. Either we will eventually find out what's really going on or as with most corruption it will be covered up by cash and more corruption.

The banks seem to be doing well even through the pandemic yet they started the whole mess years back, Big money has caused a mess and those who control it. Makes me glad i probably won't be around in 25 year, things will only get worse. There is one way to make most folks totally submit to some control and that is deprive them of what they need, that is what they are slowly doing, Next thing to come maybe the pound decreased in pence, I was born the year they changed from pounds shillings and pence to todays decimal coinage. Back in 1970 a £ was worth 240 pence. imagine having £24000 in the bank and the next year after decimalization you have only £10'000 plus interest. Folks got conned. Either we will eventually find out what's really going on or as with most corruption it will be covered up by cash and more corruption.

Eh?
£24000 was still £24000 after decimalisation.
One new penny was worth 2.4 old pennies.
Decimalisation may have hidden a few shopkeepery shenanigans but inflation was the destroyer of value in the 70s.
On the bright side, we had Green Shield stamps, No 6 cigarette coupons and refunds on Corona pop bottles.

Eh?
Decimalisation may have hidden a few shopkeepery shenanigans but inflation was the destroyer of value in the 70s.
On the bright side, we had Green Shield stamps, No 6 cigarette coupons and refunds on Corona pop bottles.

You know ,so you will get what i meant though. My Nan always moaned about it, as said i was born 71 so where folks on £5 a week still on £5 a week after decimilization if so thats a difference of 700 pence. I certainly remeber Green shield stamps, coronvirus pop lol Limeade I was a milklad in my teens myself. Cigarette coupons where still a thing in the 90's my bro saved enough embassy NO1 tokens and got a cd walkman. Either way, folks don't realise their request for more wages increases the cost to their company and so prices go up so folks ask for more pay, on it repeats, now it's at a stage where it's mad. If My Nan had gone in the chippy for a £2 bag of chips they would have been cooking barrows of potatoes, probably close for the night sold out. Money is without doubt the most dangerous invention made by man.

Replace the Corona bottles with Ginger bottles and i remember it too well.
Gawd i'm old :(

Eh?
Funny you should mention No 6, I started on them when I was 12, back in 1974, I used to put 10p in the ciggie machine outside the shop I had a paper round with, and get 10 No 6 with a penny sellotaped to the packet !!! I had the floorboards up in my spare bedroom recently and found this packet underneath in pristine condition !!! :2thumbsup:

No6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom