What's new

Disposable Vapes To Be Banned

I think you cant look at it logically. Logic is not a word the government understand or comprehend. This is the question I've struggled with and dont understand. When comparing the proposals they are trying to implement against vaping for the reason they specify when as you say fags and booze are untouched doesnt make any sense.
Just a reminder that fags are due to come under the harshest restrictions in the world (incremental prohibition) and already have flavour ban, packaging and lack of display requirements plus exorbitant tax.

there is logic, but it’s just not logic that makes sense to us people who post here. logic is not necessarily objective.

there is logic, but it’s just not logic that makes sense to us people who post here. logic is not necessarily objective.
I fail to see the logic (of course).. and it isn't just us people who post on here...

It's also people who are opposed to the nanny state, who cherish a certain amount of personal liberty for all, and others who want to let people not smoke of their own accord (and avoid ill health).

The powers that be keep on harping on about kids!!! These things are not allowed to be sold to kids. It should not matter what the packaging looks like or what the flavour is called.
It’s up to whoever sells these things to stop kids buying them.
But of course, kids will get their little mitts on the things, is stopping some flavours really going to prevent that?
This is all getting daft! We have boxes of washing tablets and bottles of bleach that are child proof.
Well I don’t ever remember trying a swig of bleach when I was a kid and I certainly didn’t bother with consuming washing powder or washing up liquid.
Yes this is the nanny state at work.
I just don’t see why we have to suffer just because the current rules on vapes cannot be effectively enforced and backed up by severe penalties for anyone selling or giving vapes to kids.

Im wondering what people will do once they are banned if they can't get a hold them, I was at a wedding yesterday, nobody was smoking I had 2 pods everybody else had big fk off illegal disposables, they might, some will probably just stop.

Im wondering what people will do once they are banned if they can't get a hold them, I was at a wedding yesterday, nobody was smoking I had 2 pods everybody else had big fk off illegal disposables, they might, some will probably just stop.

technically the illegal bit is a joke I'm using a 21700 battery in a 5mil tank and carrying around a 100mil shortfill

technically the illegal bit is a joke I'm using a 21700 battery in a 5mil tank and carrying around a 100mil shortfill

I know, but I thought I would point out that next to nobody is bothering with using 2ml disposables either.

I know, but I thought I would point out that next to nobody is bothering with using 2ml disposables either.
I grant that loads of people are using the big disposables, but lots of people must using the small legal ones as well, or else they wouldn't have them for sale in every supermarket...

I grant that loads of people are using the big disposables, but lots of people must using the small legal ones as well, or else they wouldn't have them for sale in every supermarket...
You know, I’ve been wondering about this. I’m still quite new to vapes but I don’t understand why people buy disposable vapes from supermarkets, it’s not as though they are that cheap.
Certainly it must be a lot cheaper to buy a half decent starter kit and buy juice online.
Perhaps some people can’t be bothered with filling tanks, charging batteries and changing coils?

You know, I’ve been wondering about this. I’m still quite new to vapes but I don’t understand why people buy disposable vapes from supermarkets, it’s not as though they are that cheap.
Certainly it must be a lot cheaper to buy a half decent starter kit and buy juice online.
Perhaps some people can’t be bothered with filling tanks, charging batteries and changing coils?

they buy them in supermarkets cause they are already there getting their weeks messages.

Back
Top Bottom