What's new

Disposable Vapes To Be Banned

You know, I’ve been wondering about this. I’m still quite new to vapes but I don’t understand why people buy disposable vapes from supermarkets, it’s not as though they are that cheap.
Certainly it must be a lot cheaper to buy a half decent starter kit and buy juice online.
Perhaps some people can’t be bothered with filling tanks, charging batteries and changing coils?
I call it the laziness/convenience factor.. and also more prevalent amongst those with more disposable income...

And we have seen many come to us who should know better, saying "they have fallen into the disposables trap", wanting to get a proper e-cig again...
.. saying that we are seeing it less now, because I guess most who should know better have now seen the error of their ways...

For a while now, there are perfectly decent rechargeable, refillable, pod changeable vapes at the price of 2 (small) disposables, so there really isn't much excuse to use disposables regularly anymore.

I call it the laziness/convenience factor.. and also more prevalent amongst those with more disposable income...

And we have seen many come to us who should know better, saying "they have fallen into the disposables trap", wanting to get a proper e-cig again...
.. saying that we are seeing it less now, because I guess most who should know better have now seen the error of their ways...

For a while now, there are perfectly decent rechargeable, refillable, pod changeable vapes at the price of 2 (small) disposables, so there really isn't much excuse to use disposables regularly anymore.

The pods would need to be as readily available everywhere the disposables are for folks to make the switch, maybe this will be the case once a ban comes in.

More of a generational thing imo, local Spoons is often full of young adults vaping them, but it's obviously not exclusively them. Maybe they're skint because they spend a load on Ds', but many of the young adults in my town have sod all money, nor do their parents from what i (over) hear.

The pods would need to be as readily available everywhere the disposables are for folks to make the switch, maybe this will be the case once a ban comes in.
Most of the boys in work with me tell me they cant be arsed for buying juice and coils etc. Readily available disposables at any corner shop across the country is what gets them on them, never get juice on your hands either.

This has always been the problem with pod systems, they all use different pods or coils. I've had a few that I genuinely liked but buying replacement pods or coils for that system starts to become difficult very quickly with the rate they keep churning them out ... and yeah, buying them locally for a night out is no chance.

maybe it’s right enough that there should be a universal pod connection,
so they are interchangeable

This has always been the problem with pod systems, they all use different pods or coils. I've had a few that I genuinely liked but buying replacement pods or coils for that system starts to become difficult very quickly with the rate they keep churning them out ... and yeah, buying them locally for a night out is no chance.

I would imagine it would need to be sealed prefilled pods the likes of https://www.jacvapour.com/puff-box-products no real fkin about to do

That's what annoyed me about those fucking pods when they first came out.. proprietary systems...

I tried to put off stocking them.. but now all the cheaper and draw-activated devices are all pod systems...
(I don't like draw-activated either, but those used to disposables all want them)

That's what annoyed me about those fucking pods when they first came out.. proprietary systems...

I tried to put off stocking them.. but now all the cheaper and draw-activated devices are all pod systems...
(I don't like draw-activated either, but those used to disposables all want them)

Aye the world has moved on, there is a generation that don't know life without wi-fi, it's not laziness it's just the way it is, no way are those users going to be hunting stealthvape for wee spools of wire, scrolling through 3fvape for a coiling rod and a clone... cutting wee muji pads into wee strips, fkin about with batteries n chargers and all the fkin rest for a vape...that's like asking them to light a coal fire:)

Yeah absolutely. Even if just a few of the bigger manufactures got together and made all theirs compatible it would help... Imagine if you couldn't put a Aspire nautilus on an eleaf mod back in the day.

Yeah, I have no idea how shops would be expected to stock all the different ones... what a nightmare.

Back
Top Bottom