What's new

Disposable Vapes To Be Banned

watching rishi going all war machine over bans and save the kids bit I thought I would just search what children are exposed do in the way of drugs and what they have admitted too

this link is to drugs not alcohol or nicotine these are drugs on the street

https://digital.nhs.uk/data-and-inf...revalence-and-consumption#types-of-drug-taken

It’s startling do we see it in the papers no does sky news show an 13year old in Itu hooked up to a ventilator no

but they are there I’m not going poor me but if your doing the protect the kids then protect the kids

watching rishi going all war machine over bans and save the kids bit I thought I would just search what children are exposed do in the way of drugs and what they have admitted too

this link is to drugs not alcohol or nicotine these are drugs on the street

https://digital.nhs.uk/data-and-inf...revalence-and-consumption#types-of-drug-taken

It’s startling do we see it in the papers no does sky news show an 13year old in Itu hooked up to a ventilator no

but they are there I’m not going poor me but if your doing the protect the kids then protect the kids
That's the problem........its nothing to do with saving the kids. I think if they say it enough then they start to believe it.

Maybe this is just the start of Rishi's campaign to eradicate all of the dangers facing our youths today, for example,
Child poverty
Knife crime
Obesity
Drugs
Alcohol abuse
Buggar me, let's hope he doesnt ban all those things associated with the above list otherwise it's going to be a very dark place.

Just wacked a load in my nomnomz cart jic.
I know itll be a while yet, but Ill slowly but surely get plenty in
As expected, next up will be what they do with flavours and how refillable vapes will be sold which may be more worrying.

it’s scary state of affairs I’m not all that bothered over juice or tanks because there is no way you can realistically ban pg or vg or concentrate. However nicotine i will stock up and freeze it, this is a shit situation and one I just think is dull and stupid but what can you do.

in regards to mods holy shit what a dilemma I might have to make one

but I will be doing advocacy and I will call out any person who takes money in the industry who just sits back and does fuck all

it’s scary state of affairs I’m not all that bothered over juice or tanks because there is no way you can realistically ban pg or vg or concentrate. However nicotine i will stock up and freeze it, this is a shit situation and one I just think is dull and stupid but what can you do.

in regards to mods holy shit what a dilemma I might have to make one

but I will be doing advocacy and I will call out any person who takes money in the industry who just sits back and does fuck all

I think Im more worried about mods to be honest. Ive had a few oldies fail on me recently (mainly my fave picos) so havent got any decent ones left apart from squonks. I dont have the luxury of bulk buying so Im just trying to get them in as an when I see a sale and Ive got the funds
Nic I totally hear you. Ive told my husband recently that the next sale Im getting a LOT in

And bloody good on you. Nowhere near enough 'big names' have called this out. Nowhere near

I think Im more worried about mods to be honest. Ive had a few oldies fail on me recently (mainly my fave picos) so havent got any decent ones left apart from squonks. I dont have the luxury of bulk buying so Im just trying to get them in as an when I see a sale and Ive got the funds
Nic I totally hear you. Ive told my husband recently that the next sale Im getting a LOT in

And bloody good on you. Nowhere near enough 'big names' have called this out. Nowhere near

until people wake up and really smell the coffee this situation is serious I don't give a flying fuck if people don't agree with speaking up or advocacy is a dirty word or not their thing it will mean at worse thousands of job losses, livelihoods and businesses destroyed the whole industry will be reshaped.

I don't give a shit if I upset people or influencers if my business is going down then I'm going to call out the ones that just sit there and do nothing I have nothing to lose

I just need PG and VG, the rest i can sort myself, dont vape nic any more but if it comes to it, could steep a bit of tobacco in grain..

Not bought any hardware other than a pod system for ages, time to stock up on a mech with RDA and an RTA me finks.

Back
Top Bottom