What's new

Please, please help me. Help, I need somebody.

les the elder

Hey, everybody.

I purchased a Drag 4 and liked it very much for a week or two. Then it stopped recognizing that one of the two batteries was fully charged and simply won't work.

I got a Geek Vape Nova at a breathtaking discount and screwed the Drag 4 tank onto it. Great!

Only now I can't open the filler plug. It sounds so easy. "Press and slide to the left."

Is there a secret password?

Hi @les the elder and welcome to the planet.

Ive not got those kits but firstly the battery issue. are you charging in the mod itself or using an external charger. we always recommend external charging.
if charging internally maybe its not balanced charging. just a guess though.

had to google and this is what it says for the u force tank which comes with the drag 4 kit.

This kit includes the UFORCE L tank and refilling it is easier than ever – all you have to do is unscrew the mouthpiece and you’ll find two e-liquid ports. So its not press and slide but unscrew. If its on too tight and you cant unscrew it use a rubber glove or something to grip the screw cap.
https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/vape-kits/voopoo/voopoo-drag-4-vape-kit

Hi @les the elder and welcome to the planet.

Ive not got those kits but firstly the battery issue. are you charging in the mod itself or using an external charger. we always recommend external charging.
if charging internally maybe its not balanced charging. just a guess though.

had to google and this is what it says for the u force tank which comes with the drag 4 kit.

This kit includes the UFORCE L tank and refilling it is easier than ever – all you have to do is unscrew the mouthpiece and you’ll find two e-liquid ports. So its not press and slide but unscrew. If its on too tight and you cant unscrew it use a rubber glove or something to grip the screw cap.
https://www.vapeclub.co.uk/vape-kits/voopoo/voopoo-drag-4-vape-kit

Apparently just your kindness was the key. I did it! It will help me reduce puffing, too, in dread of having to fill it again.

Hey, everybody.

I purchased a Drag 4 and liked it very much for a week or two. Then it stopped recognizing that one of the two batteries was fully charged and simply won't work.

I got a Geek Vape Nova at a breathtaking discount and screwed the Drag 4 tank onto it. Great!

Only now I can't open the filler plug. It sounds so easy. "Press and slide to the left."

Is there a secret password?
Press the button - slide the ring

Ignore me wrong tank

Last edited:
Apparently just your kindness was the key. I did it! It will help me reduce puffing, too, in dread of having to fill it again.
Glad it worked. Always someone around to advise so any other questions just ask away.

Back
Top Bottom