What's new

POLL: E-smoker or Vaper?

Would you call yourself a Vaper or an E-Smoker?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Vaper, 100%. Sometimes I don't even add nicotine to my mixes, max 3MG, usually 1MG or 0MG.

I vape for flavour, the tech side, and the juice making side.

I have had lots of questions from people at bus stops, asking if they are a e-cigarette. I usually say no, but you could use it as one if you wanted too.

I then explain I quit smoking using one, with nicotine added, and my fiancee is in the process of doing so (3 weeks, no stinkies for her, well she did have 5 pulls on a roll up, but I told her that isn't a failure, she is doing great! ).

I also explain that they do not produce smoke, it is similar to putting the kettle on or walking into a steamy bathroom danger wise.

They usually then comment it smells lovely, except for one old geezer, who said "I will always stick to the real cigarettes" to which I replied "thats cool and your choice, but you do smell like an ashtray, where as I smell of nothing, or at most sweet".

I don't think he was very happy about that, but he did genuinely STINK of smoke. I can now smell someone halfway up the road if they have a cigarette, and if a smoker sits next to me, ERRRGGHHH, I can not believe that is how I smelled.

I would call myself a vaper but when referring to the act itself I chop and change between saying vaping and smoking depending on who I'm talking to.

I work with a mix of vapers and smokers. I'll go outside for a "smoke" with the smokers or a "vape" with the vapers.

Officially non smoker status as recognised by my GP and written into my records as such

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom